Executive
    eGO Veteran - Level 6
    Board of Directors
    ProCombat Lifetime AllegianceMedal of HonorDistinguished Service
    Leadership Member Of The YearDedicated SupporterDonator

Default An End of February Update

An End of February Update
    February 28, 2019

Another month goes by as February comes to an end. We enter the third month of the year already with some major plans and some large tasks to take on within the Community Management and Tech Team.

Most of you are familiar that the Tech Team has been hard at work already with some major improvements to our core systems as mentioned in our previous Clan Wide Meetings and community updates. Allow me to update you on a few.

Most prominently, our MAUL system has been in need of some overhauling and it is certainly getting the attention it deserves from Covert. In addition to MAUL, a complete rewrite of TeamSpeak permissions has been tasked and prepared by Gabe and will be delivered soon. Finally, Don (GardenGroveVW) has continued to ensure EdgeGamers resources are being rightfully used and allocated. He has been exploring opportunities to improve the cost effectiveness of our hardware and seeking ways to make things run more efficiently.

On top of those major tasks, I have asked the Senior staff on the Tech Team to begin to plan out an additional major project that will certainly bring substantial change to the community. Itís always a great time to be a part of EdgeGamers, but this year will certainly be special. The plan and whatís to come is pretty amazing.

Thereís plenty of other news I can update on, however, we need to spend some quality time with each other in TeamSpeak. With my move from New York to Arizona, we have skipped over our routine monthly meeting in February. We will be back in touch soon enough. Save the date on your calendar for Saturday, March 16, our next Clan Wide Meeting.

My final note to you comes in from a financial standpoint. With our big plans ahead we will undertake some larger out-of-the-norm costs. If youíd like to contribute and lend a hand, becoming a Dedicated Supporter is my go-to recommendation. I appreciate all of the assistance our Dedicated Supporters provide on a monthly basis. Keeping the lights on and allowing us such flexibility to innovate is what are most thankful of. As always, thereís other ways to contribute or Donate if you donít seek to enroll in Dedicated Supporter. Any contributions are always pushed towards the progression of the community. We canít say thank you enough.

That is all I have for you all for now. Weíll be in touch soon gamers.

Austin
    Chief Executive Officer
    Likes AdvisorInkery, Mcg liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post

An End of February Update
    February 28, 2019

Another month goes by as February comes to an end. We enter the third month of the year already with some major plans and some large tasks to take on within the Community Management and Tech Team.

Most of you are familiar that the Tech Team has been hard at work already with some major improvements to our core systems as mentioned in our previous Clan Wide Meetings and community updates. Allow me to update you on a few.

Most prominently, our MAUL system has been in need of some overhauling and it is certainly getting the attention it deserves from Covert. In addition to MAUL, a complete rewrite of TeamSpeak permissions has been tasked and prepared by Gabe and will be delivered soon. Finally, Don (GardenGroveVW) has continued to ensure EdgeGamers resources are being rightfully used and allocated. He has been exploring opportunities to improve the cost effectiveness of our hardware and seeking ways to make things run more efficiently.

On top of those major tasks, I have asked the Senior staff on the Tech Team to begin to plan out an additional major project that will certainly bring substantial change to the community. Itís always a great time to be a part of EdgeGamers, but this year will certainly be special. The plan and whatís to come is pretty amazing.

Thereís plenty of other news I can update on, however, we need to spend some quality time with each other in TeamSpeak. With my move from New York to Arizona, we have skipped over our routine monthly meeting in February. We will be back in touch soon enough. Save the date on your calendar for Saturday, March 16, our next Clan Wide Meeting.

My final note to you comes in from a financial standpoint. With our big plans ahead we will undertake some larger out-of-the-norm costs. If youíd like to contribute and lend a hand, becoming a Dedicated Supporter is my go-to recommendation. I appreciate all of the assistance our Dedicated Supporters provide on a monthly basis. Keeping the lights on and allowing us such flexibility to innovate is what are most thankful of. As always, thereís other ways to contribute or Donate if you donít seek to enroll in Dedicated Supporter. Any contributions are always pushed towards the progression of the community. We canít say thank you enough.

That is all I have for you all for now. Weíll be in touch soon gamers.

Austin
    Chief Executive Officer
    Bro ide love to donate for the support tag, but my paypal wont let me for some odd reason, keeps sayin theres no card on file, if u PM me with a direct paypal to send it to, ill do that, ill drop yah 20$ for the tier 1 support rank thingy

Sounds good
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

This is going to be a great year in eGO. I can feel it!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast