User Tag List

Default Naval Battles Plan

Going forward, I think we need a new plan for Naval Battles (NB). I would like to get maximum participation in NB as it is a great way to get lots of oil.

First, let me clarify how NB works. The ships are divided by class and nation. There are levels of base xp that if u get in that particular ship, u get a star and increase the xp level for the next star for that ship line. This is laid out in a chart in the NB page in the clan tab. Whichever clan has the most stars In order for a battle to count, you "enable" it in the NB section of the clan tab. Once enabled, you can play any tier in co-op, random, or ranked. I would suggest higher tier random battles as those give out more xp even for garbage games.

For the next engagement, my plan is to assign people 2 or 3 ship lines to focus so we can be sure to cover each category. As it stands right now, KM DDs, PA DDs, and IJN CVs need some love. I would also like to break it up by skill. I would like to have lower skilled players collect the 300 and 900 xp levels and let the higher skilled players collect the 1500+xp levels. This is by no means meant to stat shame. It's just the most efficiant way to get stars. If player A struggles to get above 1000xp in a certain line and player B easily gets 2000xp, there's no reason to have player B use all their attempts to push it the level to 1500xp and then player A can't get any more stars.

I would like to see people put what their best 2 or 3 ship lines are, and what the highest base xp they think they can reliable get to. The xp levels that matter are 300, 900, and 1500. Max participation would be greatly appreciated. If u have any questions, please ask. U can hit me up here, in game, or on ts.

TL;DR: post ur top ship lines and what xp u can realiably get with them

P.S. It come to my attention that many of the new clan members may not be registered for these forums. If not, register here https://www.edge-gamers.com/join/
    Last edited by Mulligey; 02-24-2019 at 03:17 AM.
    NKAWTG...N

I'll start with my ships:
    RU DD 1500, RU CA 1500 , FR CA 1500
    NKAWTG...N

FR BB 1200, USN CA 1500, USN DD 1000, USN CV 1000.

Honestly, I can grind other stuff, but these are kinda my best.

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

USN BB 1000, IJN CA 1500, IJN BB 1500, IJN DD 1000

I also have Lo-yang, so I can cover PA DD up to 1000 (probably)

P.S. Is there a way to make an extensive poll to summarize what everyone has and see better what is missing? Maybe make Check mark poll?
    If you aim at nothing, you will achieve just that.

Quote Originally Posted by TNT009 View Post
    USN BB 1000, IJN CA 1500, IJN BB 1500, IJN DD 1000

I also have Lo-yang, so I can cover PA DD up to 1000 (probably)

P.S. Is there a way to make an extensive poll to summarize what everyone has and see better what is missing? Maybe make Check mark poll?
    my plan was to compile everyone's response into a spreadsheet and share it with everyone, but i'll look into the poll when I have time.
    NKAWTG...N

Us dd ca bb 1500
    ger dd ca bb 1500

German BB 1550, German CA 1500.. (no one is surprised).Hydra flag.png

if someone grabs the 300s.. then that can push me to 1500+ in both .. (more trys)

My top picks are taken but I'd say I can reliably 1500 anything I have unlocked.

IJN DD, CA, and BB I can reliably hit 1000-1500+

IJN CV I can do about 900-1000 for now
    =(e)= 20 December 2014
    =(eG)=
    =(eGO)=

Eagle Scout: 15 June 2016

USS BB and CA 1500+,using montana and alaska
    and i also have jean bart, so FR BB can get 1500+(but i dont like to play that ship)