User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which superhero universe do you prefer?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • DC

20 18.18%
  • Marvel

79 71.82%
  • Other (Please explain)

11 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Never really watched a DC movie, except for green lantern. With marvel, I watch almost every movie xd

Other. Definitely Twilight universe. LotR is ok, HP is better, but Twilight beats them all.

/Team Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    DC because flash is my fav
    Without Flash there would be no New52....

I like DC better, they make good movies every now and then (Can't wait till Shazam!) They have much better Superheros, that's why they make good TV shows that is because it's more vigilante stuff, they don't have to have a team. For marvel on the other hand, they are much more team orientated. That's why most of the DC shows, like the Arrowverse for the CW, is much better. For Movies by far is Marvel, it's a lot more organized. Having the solo movies makes it better.

I like the movies and the TV shows they each male. So hard to make a decision on which is best.

None. I simply cannot enjoy movies that are based around superheroes. Just a personal thing.

I like DC for Batman ("how did a normal human beat a super powered almost invincible war-god?" "BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!!"), but avoid Marvel because that would mean supporting the mouse-based global conquest.

All that said: I prefer Manga and anime over both by far.

This is the "Because I'm Batman" sort of scenario I like.....

Last edited by MacArther; 02-24-2019 at 04:29 AM.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

DC, it's more darker than Marvel, but Marvel to me definitely has more memorable characters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2