User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which superhero universe do you prefer?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • DC

20 18.18%
  • Marvel

79 71.82%
  • Other (Please explain)

11 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Which superhero universe do you prefer?

Which superhero universe do you prefer?

Thanks to carter227 for this poll suggestion!

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread.
    Thanks carter227 thanked for this post

Neither. I find myself lost with the Marvel movies because there are simply too many, and trying to connect the various sub-movies for all the characters is a lot. It's a lot to keep track of unless you're invested in it.

DC has put out very few "good" movies. I don't count the Batman trilogy in with "DC" movies because it's phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Neither. I find myself lost with the Marvel movies because there are simply too many, and trying to connect the various sub-movies for all the characters is a lot. It's a lot to keep track of unless you're invested in it.

DC has put out very few "good" movies. I don't count the Batman trilogy in with "DC" movies because it's phenomenal.
    All the Batman movies should be counted as DC movies, most importantly, because they've drawn a lot of attention to DC and gave them the confidence to make movies until they make a good one.

The reason I quoted you @Simon is to simply say that, for DC, ignore the movies. Watch the TV shows. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow are all connected, but they're so good. On top of that, Gotham is definitely worth checking out. It's coming to a close, but it's essentially like a big origin story for Batman and a number of Batman villains. Seriously worth checking out.
    Likes Yehhp liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    The reason I quoted you @Simon is to simply say that, for DC, ignore the movies. Watch the TV shows. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow are all connected, but they're so good. On top of that, Gotham is definitely worth checking out. It's coming to a close, but it's essentially like a big origin story for Batman and a number of Batman villains. Seriously worth checking out.
    I've been meaning to watch Gotham for some time! (It's on my Netflix list). Once I finish Brooklyn Nine Nine I'll move onto that I'm sure. Thanks for the insight dude.
    Likes Yehhp, AdvisorMichael Bolton liked this post

DC has better characters

Likes Idol, Yehhp, Simon, carter227, AdvisorMichael Bolton liked this post

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Marvel makes the better movies, whilst DC makes the better shows.
    Likes carter227 liked this post

I'll only head into DC land for Batman. I like my Marvel superheroes

I'm not big on American comics, but I suppose it would be Marvel.
    Likes Saber liked this post

MyAnimeList | League | osu!

I am not big on superhero movies. I find them extremely repetitive and boring.
    Thanks Mama Bear thanked for this post

I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast