User Tag List

Default Prune End Chunks

Is it possible to have the End chunks, outside of the central island, pruned/regenerated?

I spent an hour yesterday looking for End cities to try and get a backup pair of elytra. I did find plenty (10-15), but all have been raided. I think it would be helpful for those of us resource hunting and new players joining the server. End cities are limited, especially since the world has a border.

It's also possible that I just need to look harder. Haha XP

Thanks.

Mineworld End is your best bet. Mineworld gets reset regularly, including the End.

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERLOVER7683 View Post
    Mineworld End is your best bet. Mineworld gets reset regularly, including the End.
    I didn't realize there was an End in Mineworld...

I just assumed there wasn't, as I had tried to go to the Nether in Mineworld and never could. I figured that if there was no Nether, there would be no end.

Well, I have some things to test when I get on tonight.

Thank you.

So, I went and found the End portal in mineworld. Activated the portal. Hopped in. And promptly died...in the lava under the portal.

I was able to get my stuff back and cover up the lava, but the portal doesn't work. Same result as trying to get to the Nether: the sounds/animations play, but I never get transported.

@mcgraivy Incredibly sorry for that! It has come to my attention that the Mineworld End and Nether haven't been set up correctly. We're gonna work on getting that done ASAP (if we can, don't know if something is preventing us). Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

@mcgraivy Incredibly sorry for that! It has come to my attention that the Mineworld End and Nether haven't been set up correctly. We're gonna work on getting that done ASAP (if we can, don't know if something is preventing us). Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    Cool. Thanks!

Always willing to die in the name of science.

ACTUALLY! There is a mineworld end! Should be something like /warp mineworldend. It is reset when mineworld is. You have to warp to it due to the inability for me to actually link worlds >.>

Can we get a mineworld for the nether too? I need that quartz