User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you have a green thumb?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 14.43%
  • Depends on the plant

23 23.71%
  • No I can kill the easiest to care for plants

10 10.31%
  • No I do not buy or grow plants

44 45.36%
  • Other (Please explain)

6 6.19%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Much like my cooking abilities, my botany abilities seem to defy the laws of physics and nature. Since I can burn water while attempting to cook anything besides simple dishes....yeah.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I've killed too many damn plants man. I feel bad for 'em. I tried everything though. The streets is real in Florida

My thumb is flesh colored

SMH, you guys are missing out on all many benefits from having plants in your living space, i.e. purifying the air, providing oxygen. I have numerous plants. Some of my favorites are cacti and succulents which for those of you plant killers are really easy to care for, only needing water about once a month.

No, not really. I am not interested in making the Earth's atmosphere better, because it won't get better, only worse. I won't live to see the day mankind ceases to exist. My efforts won't benefit Earth in any significant way, therefore I declare it as unworthy of my time. Despite my happy and friendly nature, I don't believe in things like world peace. I think it's silly and will only be temporary. I do appreciate the efforts of other people though. If you go out of your way to try to make a difference with honest effort, then I applaud you. I am a lazy person and probably wouldn't do this because of other things I would rather be doing.
    I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

We will be eating soilent green in a couple of decades so, whatever
    Some dude on eGO's TTV: Do you speak spanish?
    Me: Yup, its my native language
    Dude: So you live in the US?
    Me: ...... Sure! I was Booooorn in East L.A.... (with my best Cheech Marin's impression)

/sombrero
    VIVA MEXICO, CARAJO! :D
    /-sombrero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2