Bobby
    Roleplay Last Name
    Bob
    What is your real age?
    Discord Name
    fondled#1234
    Preferred method of contact:
    Discord
    Do you have a mic and teamspeak installed?
    Yes
    Position you are applying for:
    Los Santos County Police Department
    Why do you want to become emergency services?
    I want to apply to be a part of the LSCPD for a couple reasons. This is just something I’ve had a passion for. Cop RP is something that I really enjoy, and an experience that I can enjoy with others. I resigned around a month ago (school stuffs) and ever since then, I’ve noticed a large gap in my RP experience. I started trying to fill that gap with criminal activity, which resulted in a lot of RP with cops (cough confission cough cough). Through that RP, I’ve noticed what a big mistake I made by resigning, and im taking initiative to right that wrong. I feel like I could be a very good cop due to my past experience as one. I spent about a month on the force before my resigning, although I didn’t end up finishing my phases. I’m good with police codes, I understand what to whisper fairly well, I’m a good driver, I’d make a good cop once again. I’ve also spent a decent amount of time as an EMS, which is very helpful with codes and whispers. I would take this responsibility serious. I understand what needs to be done in my school life so I won’t have to leave the force again, I made a good balance. I also would set being a cop as my top priority in the server. I will dedicate whatever needs be to be a good cop again. Regardless, I feel like I’ve typed up a good summary instead of another essay, thank you!
    Have you applied to Emergency Services in the past?
    Yes
    Have you ever been banned from another roleplaying server before?
    No
    Have you ever been a member of other roleplaying communities or Grand Theft Auto (SA/IV/V) servers?
    Yes
    Who were you referred by?
    Myself ��
    Last edited by mom; 02-11-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Under Command Staff Review
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Deputy Chief Burt Macklin

Bobby,

After a Command Staff review of your application, we are going to deny your application. However, you are free to apply in one month (3/14). Thank You!

Regards,
    Burt Macklin,
    Deputy Chief
    Recruitment Team
    EdgeGamers Gaming Community
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Deputy Chief Burt Macklin