User Tag List

Default What guns are you finding that work well?

So I was wondering what guns people are finding work well? Also, what method of shooting are you using? Automatic gets it done? Single shot? A burst forced on auto?

Also I was wondering if any medics out there are finding any other gun that works well other than the sten. I find all other medic guns just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LtJuanDon View Post
    So I was wondering what guns people are finding work well? Also, what method of shooting are you using? Automatic gets it done? Single shot? A burst forced on auto?

Also I was wondering if any medics out there are finding any other gun that works well other than the sten. I find all other medic guns just terrible.
    What level are you in each class / how much do you have unlocked?

The Lewis and MG-34 have been amazing at sustained fire in my hands. I use the MG-34 with the saddle drums (75 rounds) instead of the belt, and the chrome barrel lining. The Lewis is just fun to use in sustained fire. If I expect closer combat I go BREN.

Surprisingly, MP40 for mid-ish range. K-31 bullet hose for...well...bullet hose.

I still have not found a map outside of some instances in TDM where the Shotguns or the Drilling actually work well, so there is that.

Sniper rifles: I can't snipe to save my life, so I've been using the Auto 5, as that is the only Battle Rifle I have so far (because I don't snipe)

Assault: Until I get the STG44, I like the G43.
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Medic - close range - Soumi/mp28
    Mid range - ZK-383

Assualt - STG-44
    Sturmgewehr

The semi autos like the m1a1 are pretty dang amazing but the Sturm and stg44 are solid choices as well. The m1907 is one of the best close to mid range rifle, does have a bit of a kick though.

Medics. Mp34/mp40 is good for longer range others for close range the suomi/Tommy/zk are all pretty good.

Support class if you like the mmg, the new m1922 or the mg42 are quite beastly. Mg34 is going to be a bit more accurate but has a slower rof. Shotguns can be effective in certain situations.

For recon, zh29 is going to be your most consistent self loading rifle. 2 shot kill at all ranges. Lee Enfield is ok for close range aggressive sniping. The m95 is a good all rounder and has a pretty high body shot damage that let you quickly follow up with a pistol round. Otherwise I like the Krag the most, fastest bullet velocity and has a 6 round mag. Does do crap damage for body shots though so you really need to get headshots with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azura8 View Post
    The semi autos like the m1a1 are pretty dang amazing but the Sturm and stg44 are solid choices as well. The m1907 is one of the best close to mid range rifle, does have a bit of a kick though.

Medics. Mp34/mp40 is good for longer range others for close range the suomi/Tommy/zk are all pretty good.

Support class if you like the mmg, the new m1922 or the mg42 are quite beastly. Mg34 is going to be a bit more accurate but has a slower rof. Shotguns can be effective in certain situations.

For recon, zh29 is going to be your most consistent self loading rifle. 2 shot kill at all ranges. Lee Enfield is ok for close range aggressive sniping. The m95 is a good all rounder and has a pretty high body shot damage that let you quickly follow up with a pistol round. Otherwise I like the Krag the most, fastest bullet velocity and has a 6 round mag. Does do crap damage for body shots though so you really need to get headshots with that.
    To add to Azura's post regarding the support class. Most of what is listed requires you to go prone to use them effectively. If you want to run and gun as a support, the Lewis gun is top notch!

I chose the MP28 route to unlock the Tommy gun, and use that almost exclusively now.

These have all been some great tips! The MP40 for medic has been surprising at medium range. The Lewis and Bren are decent. I think the biggest thing for me is the huge difference in getting your weapons upgraded. This is a huge difference