User Tag List

Lightbulb GTA5 Cuffed people can run

I think that people who are cuffed should be able to run, to allow rp of fleeing the scene

I feel that this would lead to Fail RP, and often without hands to balance you will fall, which people won't roleplay. There's a reason why we can't have nice things. It would turn into every situation where someone is cuffed they just run, it'd get tiring and old from the cops and the person would find themselves in handcuffs for eternity.
    Likes SupporterTaylor27 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eozoic View Post
    I feel that this would lead to Fail RP, and often without hands to balance you will fall, which people won't roleplay. There's a reason why we can't have nice things. It would turn into every situation where someone is cuffed they just run, it'd get tiring and old from the cops and the person would find themselves in handcuffs for eternity.
    1000000000000000000000% agree from a Police standpoint. Even when we are on a call to revive someone who is going to jail, as soon as they get up, they start to run.
    Likes Eozoic liked this post

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Deputy Chief Burt Macklin
    Los Santos County Police Department

So when they get away and can't do anything because they're cuffed what happens then? o.x

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    So when they get away and can't do anything because they're cuffed what happens then? o.x
    add counterfeit keys to the black market, easy.

I much as I want to entertain this, I could see more cons than pros adding this in.