User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Game Spotlight: Apex Legends

Game Spotlight: Apex Legends
    2/8/19 | Artist: Coder | Writers: Larry_Da_Lobster, Custom Stats | #game #spotlight #apexlegends

Apex Legends is a newly released free to play, battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment who have previously developed games in the Titanfall series. It is currently playable on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation4. For the PC version, players are able to find the game in Origin’s game store.

The objective of each game is to be the last team standing out of 20 teams of three. The core gameplay is similar to other battle royale games: teams drop onto the map and collect guns, armor, and other gear and fight with other teams until there is one team left alive who is then crowned champion. Each player in each team is able to choose one “Legend” to play as for the game. There are a total of six Legends to pick from: Bangalore - Professional Soldier, Bloodhound - Technological Tracker, Caustic - Toxic Trapper, Gibraltar - Shielded Fortress, Lifeline - Combat Medic, Mirage - Holographic Trickster, Pathfinder - Forward Scout, and Wraith - Interdimensional Skirmisher. Each Legend has their own special abilities which alter the gameplay depending on which Legend you play as.

Overall, the game has an interesting take on the battle royale genre with its unique characters and their class abilities. If this sounds interesting, why not give it a shot?

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Thanks Division LeaderCustom Stats, Larry_Da_Lobster, SupporterInkery thanked for this post
    Likes Jacko, SupporterApexLock, Mcg, Yehhp liked this post

I've been loving this game. Getting ez wins with @Custom Stats and @Larry_Da_Lobster
    Thanks Division LeaderCustom Stats, Godzilla, Larry_Da_Lobster thanked for this post
    Likes Jacko liked this post

TL;DR : If you enjoy BR games and aren't 100% burnt out from them I'd definitely give this game a try. This is easily one of my favorite BR games so far.

This game is actually pretty fun. I have about 10+ hours now.

It pulled the good qualities from the most popular BR games. I feel like it mostly encompasses the good qualities from PUBG, COD Blackout, Fortnite, and Realm Royale.

I havent once crashed from a server, desynced, or had some laggy bullshit screw me over since the initial release and thats actually insane when you remind yourself this is a free to play game. It seriously feels like a $60 triple-A game.
    Thanks Division LeaderCustom Stats thanked for this post
    Likes Yehhp liked this post

Actually one of the best BR's I have played and its free sooooooooo
    Likes Yehhp liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Da_Lobster View Post
    Actually one of the best BR's I have played and its free sooooooooo
    Br is sheit ;P
    =(e)= 29.05.2018
    =(e)= Removed 14.07.18
    =(e)= Added back 20.07.18
    =(eG)= Maybe some day
    =(eGO)= You good?

Quote Originally Posted by Coder View Post
    I've been loving this game. Getting ez wins with @Custom Stats and @Larry_Da_Lobster
    bad
    Likes AdvisorCoder, Divine, Mcg liked this post

Shadowplay or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    bad
    It's actually pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
    It's actually pretty good
    I know https://i.gyazo.com/86a837fe54f02024...10bc8f2aa5.jpg. I am saying coder bad at the game
    Last edited by Custom Stats; 02-08-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    Shadowplay or it didn't happen

@Coder we dropped a 24k game with @Godzilla I think you are cut...

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast