User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Question What's your favorite T weapon?

So... I got bored one day on TTT, and only one other person was on with me, so I decided to play with the T weapons. And eventually, that got me thinking about favorites...

So here's the question: Out of the ones on the server or that used to be on the server, What's your favorite T weapon?

My personal favorite is probably the chicken egg... Are they super practical in a gun fight? No. Are they fun to use? Completely. Are they perfect for the long game? Absolutely... if you aren't found that is. I use them mainly because each chicken drops a new egg every minute or so, and the chances of spawning multiple chickens with 1 egg so you can eventually have a farm of infinite chickens if you play your cards right. Plus, They do 33 damage for every direct hit, and I think more if you add their death explosion. Really fun weapon that I hope stays for a long long time.

and as more reason... this is why I found myself loving the chicken egg again.
    20190131192744_1.jpg

If I figure out how, I'll add the demo I took of the chicken madness later.

Member Status:
    =(e)= : 02/10/2018
    Gmod =(eG)=: 10/2/2018 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod =(eGO)=: 1/3/2019 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod EC: 1/4/2019 (Resigned 5/26/19)

Active Status: Unkown

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in action" - Carter-A259, Halo Reach

That looks like a great weapon to annoy the absolute fudge out of people, however mine is till the turtles. Even if I'm the T, if I hear that "Hello!" my heart clench in fear. Plus it's fun hiding them at places :3

Radar
    Gabe is my favorite person on the planet. I aspire to be like him
    =(e)= Sometime in 2016
    =(eG)= I can't remember
    =(eGO)= Tuesday?

Radar, like Geroj, is also my favorite, but if i had to choose another it honestly would depend on the map. Big, open maps like rooftops are great with the silenced g3sg1, smaller maps I think using the silent fox is better. HOWEVER, nothing beats the knife, especially when i get to use it on KittySnowbells

Quote Originally Posted by Symba View Post
    like Geroj, is also my favorite,
    Thank you.
    Likes Symba liked this post

Gabe is my favorite person on the planet. I aspire to be like him
    =(e)= Sometime in 2016
    =(eG)= I can't remember
    =(eGO)= Tuesday?

I personally like the harpoon on most maps, I like making people trust me then harpooning them across the map :D but if it was a larger and more open map then I would much prefer the disguiser to hide myself while sniping cause I suck so much xD

Dragon Elites will always have a special place in my heart. <3
    Protocol 1: Link to pilot. Protocol 2: Uphold the mission. Protocol 3: Protect the pilot. Protocol 4: Have fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast