User Tag List

Default Minecraft Jailbreak?

Hello Minecraft division! I was watching old MC videos on youtube and Cops n Robbers popped up (old minecraft game) and thought we could make this a event and add some eGO CS:GO Jailbreak flare to it. Just a suggestion I thought would be fun, what are your thoughts?
    Likes Godzilla liked this post

I used to watch SkyDoesMinecraft play this all the time with his crew a long time ago. Seemed super fun and would be a great event imo.
    Thanks nehrdz thanked for this post
    Likes AdvisorBUTTERLOVER7683 liked this post

Same, Ark. Loved watching all that back in the day (went and watched his first C&R episode for a dose of nostalgia a little while ago). Super fun looking gamemode. However, @Aquafina water bottle and his team would have to see about that.
    Thanks nehrdz thanked for this post

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

If we added this to ego, I think that it would be enjoyable.

But I also think that e should have a prison server. like one where you have to mine and level up and you level up all the way to z mine and all that stuff.

I've always liked Prison servers personally. I would think a jailbreak type server would be a heck of a lot harder to set up than a Prison server. Heck, we could probably set up a Prison server in a week with how easy some of these plugins are (assuming these plugins are still being updated o.o).
    Likes peloc liked this post

=(e)= - 7/19/15
    =(eG)= - 9/7/15
    =(eGO)= - 12/25/15
    AT - 1/31/16
    Manager - 10/27/17

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERLOVER7683 View Post
    I've always liked Prison servers personally. I would think a jailbreak type server would be a heck of a lot harder to set up than a Prison server. Heck, we could probably set up a Prison server in a week with how easy some of these plugins are (assuming these plugins are still being updated o.o).
    If there's a prison server, I would 100% play it until I'm bored of minecraft again. That was my jam back when I played prison servers
    Damage Given to "=(eGO)= xblade111" - 2882 in 58 hits