User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default CS Leadership Promotions

CS Leadership Promotions
    1/12/19 | Artist: Coder | Writer: Mayhem Death | CS Forums Thread | #leadership #cs #promotions

Today is a bittersweet day because we have some changes coming to our CS Leadership Team. Bear with us, because we will be switching around a few of our very dedicated members.

Our first change comes to the Manager position. We will be adding one very special person to our team. He has been the go-to man over this past year and has been the true stand-out member for the job. I would like everyone to congratulate CtrlAltDelicious on his promotion to Manager! Make sure to spam his profile and give him a pat on the back. We look forward to seeing what great, innovative things he has to bring us coming into this new year!

The next piece of news is a more sad. Yehhp, who has been a member of this team for multiple years and has given his heart and soul to improving CS, has decided to step down. A man who came in as an EC Manager and breathed new life into the team to make it more fun and exciting to be an Event Coordinator. He will be missed dearly and we wish nothing but the best for him in his future endeavors.

With Yehhp stepping down, we have a position that is open and needs someone who has a strong will and a keen determination to fill it. This member has been on the team ever since the merge and has been a quiet one but is a strong figurehead of this team. He has a calm demeanor and a stern drive to continue making Counter Strike the great game that it is. I would like everyone to congratulate Custom Stats on his promotion to Senior Manager!

I hope you all continue to enjoy playing on the servers and being apart of EdgeGamers as a whole because we have some fantastic changes coming to Counter Strike. All the CS Leadership Team asks is to enjoy the ride! Cheers everyone!

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Thanks CtrlAltDelicious, AdvisorCoder, SupporterBeastTheNinja thanked for this post
    Likes SupporterGower, SupporterApexLock, Division LeaderCustom Stats, Jacko, AdvisorDivine and 3 others liked this post

Congrats to both of you, definitely deserved!

And Yehhp, thanks for your service!
    Last edited by Gower; 01-12-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Likes Yehhp, CtrlAltDelicious, Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

Join my Discord server, very active, daily give aways and over 5k members! If you're from Edge-Gamers, you'll be given a special role. Join now!

Congrats yall deserved it :D
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious, Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

=(e)= 5/14/2018
    =(eG)= 7/6/2018
    =(eGO)= 10/13/2018

Congratz both of you! Well deserved. Excited to see what the future holds!

Congrats to both of you, seriously deserved. @Yehhp I hope to see you around, dont be a stranger.

Big shout out to my boy @CtrlAltDelicious. Make us proud
    Likes Yehhp, CtrlAltDelicious, Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

Congrats.

Event Coordinator Manager for Member Services
    Interested in joining and a G level admin? Apply here

Congrats to Custom and CtrlAltDelicious you guys deserve it for all your hard work.

Appreciate everything you’ve done for EGO @Yehhp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

Congratssss @CtrlAltDelicious and @Custom Stats!!

Sad to see you leave @Yehhp, thanksssss for everything you've done!
    Likes CtrlAltDelicious, Division LeaderCustom Stats, Yehhp liked this post

Andrew
    Member Services' Senior Manager
    Steam | Twitter | Tumblr | Information | Discord: Andrew#2659 | Hisssssssss

Other miscellaneous roles:
    EdgeGamers, Resident Snake Enthusiast
    Los Santos County Police Department, Sergeant of Internal Affairs, IT Guy, Aviation Supervisor

Don't be afraid to contact me, if I seem like I'm being unfair or rude, just talk to me and we can work it out.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast