User Tag List

Default Add a rule for Trivia on Jailbreak Server

I think that CT's and dead people should not be allowed to answer questions during a game of trivia, there have been countless times where I just type "kill" in console after I wasn't the first person to answer the question because I already know that I would be picked to die, then it turns out it wasnt a T that answered the question, it was a VIP person on CT with blue name or whatever and I couldn't tell right off the bat whether it was a T or not. Then there has also been countless times where I'm about to answer a question and a dead person answers it and someone else just copy and paste the answer and wins. I don't know why dead people answering trivia questions isn't considered ghosting, and for CT's if you want to play trivia so badly join T side.

The rule that should be added is: Do not answer Trivia questions if you're dead or on CT, because Trivia is a T game for alive T's.
    Last edited by FuriousNinja2k; 01-24-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Likes Demonic liked this post
    Dislikes TinyMuffinLord disliked this post

LMAO

As a warden you should be sure of who won the game. I could see how dead players answering the question is ghosting but it's not that big of a problem, the questions are usually like 2+2=

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousNinja2k View Post
    a dead person answers it and someone else just copy and paste the answer and wins.
    Never in my 2 years of JB have I seen someone copy paste the answer to any simple math question, and lets face facts. JB trivia as 97% simple math. When the trivia is actual trivia, (Not just a simple math question) most people who are dead, and some who are alive don't care to respond. If it's like 2+2 or something, people are gonna know the answer, so I don't see it being that big of a deal.

there have been countless times where I just type "kill" in console after I wasn't the first person to answer the question because I already know that I would be picked to die,
    ...Thats your fault though... Just don't kill yourself or assume you're going to die and this wouldn't be an issue.

I couldn't tell right off the bat whether it was a T or not.
    That sounds like more of a personal problem. If it's that big of an issue, i'd try to slow down and make sure you see the color correctly. For VIP's I understand, it screws with my head too sometimes, but just take a bit more time to verify.

The rule that should be added is: Do not answer Trivia questions if you're dead or on CT, because Trivia is a T game for alive T's.
    Now, i'll give my input on the rule. While the idea upfront is good, the enforcing of the rule could be a challenge. Here's why.

Chat of 2 dead players.

#1: Yo man how are ya
    #2: I'm chill
    #1: Lol nice, did you see my rebel earlier?
    #2: Yeah, how many kills?
    Warden: What is 3+3
    #1: 6
    "#1 is kicked for ghosting and/or T games"
    #1: Why the hell was I kicked?

That's the issue with enforcing the rule from what I see. If dead chat had a separate chat, then I'd be completely for this rule, but seeing as they don't, this could cause more issues than it would fix, and could classify as a dead-weight rule.
    Thanks TinyMuffinLord thanked for this post

No need for a rule for this. You just have to make sure you have the answer and hope to the RNG Gods that you answer it first.

Cheers!

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")