User Tag List

Thread: Admin Training

Default Admin Training

I tried logging on teamspeak today - if thers an alternative to this please let me know as I'm looking to get this done this week. Ill try again later this week I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Adorable Miracle View Post
    I tried logging on teamspeak today - if thers an alternative to this please let me know as I'm looking to get this done this week. Ill try again later this week I guess.
    Add me on steam and I can work something out with you
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/RyoCraft/
    Member Services NME Coordinator
    Here to help you! Send me a message here, or on steam, or discord.

Got event ideas or need help organizing an event? I may be able to help you out.

Well it was fun being an eGo admin for so long but I guess its time to move on. I shall still log on from time to time and I wish the new and retrained Admins all the best.

Sarge_uK
    Dislikes Yak disliked this post

Sarge_uK I know it is a pain trying to get the training, but no reason to just throw the towel in.
    Likes Adorable Miracle, Simon liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_uk View Post
    Well it was fun being an eGo admin for so long but I guess its time to move on. I shall still log on from time to time and I wish the new and retrained Admins all the best.

Sarge_uK
    Get a hold of Superglue, he was able to get mine done this week. I appreciate that he has a lot going on and made the time to help out a fellow player :0
    Thanks Yak thanked for this post