User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default Jailbreak "one marker lives the rest die" (and other luck based games)

"one marker lives the rest die" is where the warden places down markers (2-4) and types in CT chat the one that will live, and at a certain time the CTs kill everyone who is not in the marker specified by the warden. I feel like this game has evolved to be come the next "marker race", the latest variant of a "cancer" game on the jailbreak server. I think if there is 2 markers, one lives one dies, that is fine, you have a 50% to survive. When there is 3 or 4 markers your chance of surviving is lowered to 33% and 25% respectively, and this game is usually played as the last game or mid round game, meaning people who are alive have spent time in the round working to get to where they are. Having worked hard completing games in the top 50% of players only to be killed by a 25% luck game doesn't seem fair. Along side this, "AFK colours" is a 1 in 9 chance of surviving which is equally unfair and annoying to Ts who work hard only to die to this at the end.

Now what am i suggesting? We could allow this game, however you could only have 2 markers instead of 3 or 4 (AKA say luck based games need a 50% chance of winning). We could not allow this game to be played on maps that have roulette or four corners, since it is basically the same concept, and then on maps that do not have a four corners only allow it to be played like four corners would (4 markers 1 dies).

I would like to see what you guys think about this, thank you for reading.
    Dislikes Bee Bot (666), Taco, Enrique16ish, Desp disliked this post

+1.
    Screw all luck based games in general, but since they aren't going away, I'm down to limit their power.
    Likes Matt, SupporterApexLock, Corrupted, teimyw8 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    "one marker lives the rest die" is where the warden places down markers (2-4) and types in CT chat the one that will live, and at a certain time the CTs kill everyone who is not in the marker specified by the warden.
    Yup, should be banned
    the latest variant of a "cancer" game on the jailbreak server.
    It is, should be banned
    only to be killed by a 25% luck game doesn't seem fair.
    It isn't fair, ban it
    Along side this, "AFK colours" is a 1 in 9 chance of surviving which is equally unfair and annoying to Ts who work hard only to die to this at the end.
    Game is also terrible/cancer, ban it

We gonna keep this game, great quality, very skill based, if u cant read the wardens mind u SUCK. So for al the salty t's that die, you deserve to die if you CANT read the WARDENS MIND!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Matt u bad af oof
    Thanks Taco, carter227 thanked for this post
    Likes Desp liked this post
    Dislikes Matt, Advisorcrc1225, Corrupted, JonnyBoy, Fondy and 2 others disliked this post

PG WIL NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maps have plenty of games on them, wardens should use them. We need to stop with these games that just have Ts sit in one spot for 2+ minutes and reduce the game to just 'Who can I take my RL issues out on???'...
    Thanks Matt thanked for this post
    Likes Corrupted, Fondy, teimyw8 liked this post
    Dislikes Bee Bot (666) disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by rogue sniper View Post
    reduce the game to just 'who can i take my rl issues out on???'...
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaha
    Dislikes Corrupted, TinyMuffinLord, teimyw8 disliked this post

PG WIL NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think games should be MINIMUM of 50%. If there's two markers and one marker dies and one marker lives I don't really mind it that much. But if it's more than that then I kinda care because it's just pure cancer.
    Likes America liked this post

Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

+1 It wouldn’t be fun if there is 10% to win. Atleast have 50% in my opinion.

+0/+1 Eh, I'm not a fan of continuously adding more rules and restrictions to the game but this is not a bad idea.
    I would also like to point out that map games based on luck usually have a higher than 50% survival rate. But is there any map games that have a lower than 50% survival rate and would we make exceptions?

Edit: Yes I am for this. This is a good idea
    Last edited by TinyMuffinLord; 02-17-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    Your Favorite Breakfast Treat

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast