User Tag List

Angry Jailbreak, Ct's talking

Can we change the rule to just have ct's talking about rebellers and not about what is the most liked picture on instagram, as warden it is still annoying to have to wait for silence so you can give you're commands.
    Just make peace available at all times to the warden and dont give it a cooldown because it is stupid, annoying, dumb, and confusing for t's to have to wait for ct's to tell you that the egg is the most liked picture on instagram.

-Marcoboy24

+0.5 I agree that they shouldn't be talking about an egg but stuff like where rebellers are important for the round because they can kill the warden/cts. I also agree that !peace should be available more often.

CT's should be keeping the VOIP to game related subjects unless there's a lull or downtime but still be able to clear comms when requested. If you see such behavior, please report it to admins on the server (unless AFK or they may be muted as they could have things going on outside the game), on TeamSpeak, on Discord, or add some to your friends list and talk to them there.

Also, currently due to an update that Valve pushed, !peace is not working as intended.

if someone is talking about stuff and it's interfering with the Warden's abilities, that should be admined.

but what do i know? apparently we can call each other faggots and get away with it now.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

offering solely the sword, not peace.
    mercy and cowardice extinct within.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    CT's should be keeping the VOIP to game related subjects unless there's a lull or downtime but still be able to clear comms when requested. If you see such behavior, please report it to admins on the server (unless AFK or they may be muted as they could have things going on outside the game), on TeamSpeak, on Discord, or add some to your friends list and talk to them there.
    Also !peace is fixed.

~Closed
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post