User Tag List

Default jb_lost_planet_fix

As im sure some of you are aware, jb_lost_planet_fix was a map added a few weeks ago, but was quickly removed due to a downloading error. I took a look around the map and it seems pretty decent, and i think it would be great to have in the JB map pool.

Gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201660
    Likes Jacko, The Mast liked this post

If the downloading issue is fixed, I'd love to see this map on our Jailbreak server, it's pretty fun and did pretty well in the map contest. It has a nice futuristic design and I feel it would fit on the server well.

Hopefully, this map gets reconsidered and added again!

So the crash is fixed and whatnot for it?

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    So the crash is fixed and whatnot for it?
    Not sure, when the map was implemented to the server only a couple people were able to join while the majority of players including myself had the error message "Missing Map". I think the same error occurred in THIS thread and it was shortly fixed.
    Likes The Mast liked this post

Didn't get to play the map, I got that message. I think the bug had something to do with the new update. If it can be fixed, I would love to try it out.

To my knowledge the crashing was due to a Valve update. I believe it was fixed, but am not 100% sure. Would like to hear if we could have a group test the map to see if they are crashing when entering.
    Likes Jacko liked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    To my knowledge the crashing was due to a Valve update. I believe it was fixed, but am not 100% sure. Would like to hear if we could have a group test the map to see if they are crashing when entering.
    We're most likely having a Jailbreak suggested map testing session today around 7PM EST with Epic being there so I'll make sure we test this map. We're going to test the jb_vipinthemix_ego and ml_castle_ego edits as well as a couple other suggested maps.

Testing these maps on private servers will not replicate the crash. For example, we tested Temple on servers without a problem.

The jail server has crashed 12 times in 24hrs, it's most definitely still very broken. Unlikely to be an issue with the maps themselves though.
    Likes Corrupted, Jacko liked this post

"Matz you're the best."Dr.Compton

Quote Originally Posted by MatzWhat View Post
    Testing these maps on private servers will not replicate the crash. For example, we tested Temple on servers without a problem.

The jail server has crashed 12 times in 24hrs, it's most definitely still very broken. Unlikely to be an issue with the maps themselves though.
    Very much so this.

My testing server is just bare bones sourcemod with custom maps, what would be best for testing environments would be if I could have access to the jailbreak plugin and other ego plugins so we can see how the maps reacts and if it crashes or whatnot. Also it would let me be able to host "actual rounds" instead of it kinda being just noclip around and look at the games.
    Likes MatzWhat liked this post

Unfortunately the map is over 150MB so we will not be able to add it. Thanks for the suggestion though!

~Closed