User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default Admin Reset in progress

Good morning DoD, we're in the process of cleaning up our inactive admins. We need your help to ensure active admins dont get reset in this process.

If you're still active and want to retain your admin, please jump in to Teamspeak and get a quick refresher training. This process will take less than 30 minutes.

Thanks!

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag.

@racing88

Its extremely simple to use Teamspeak
    https://www.edge-gamers.com/teamspeak/

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag.

I am active ill try a get on TeamSpeak this weekend for a refresher.
    Shoot at you later.........

@shootin-blanks

That's great! If you do make it on, please reach out to anyone with an AT icon. Ask them to give you the refresher training. If you run into any problems, please get in touch with a leadership member and explain.

I'm semi active. Just started a new job which is taking up tons of my time. I'll try to get on this weekend to get readjusted.

i logged in but could not find anyone with an @

is there a particular room we should be looking to join?
    When I think about everything we've been through together, maybe it's not the destination that matters,
    maybe it's the journey. If that journey takes a little longer so we can do something we all believe in,
    I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

im active brothers
    Shoot to thrill...Play to kill

I'm semi active atm but will try to and get on there in the next week or two because I'm in the middle of a visa application now.. First new house, then a move, then my mother, and now this. So basically my life has been hammered the last 4 months with real life stuff.

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast