User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Locked Win 7 PC

If you still haven't found a solution, I remember seeing this a while back. I haven't used it myself, but I trust this guys opinion.

Skip to 1:20 to the actually video
    https://youtu.be/J_JIhn3vJVI

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Update this thread. A lot of people here took their time to help you.

Do you still have the same issue? Don't be a dick.
    No, the issue is still. The recent issue is not able to boot from the USB being used to reset the password

Quote Originally Posted by oxsmudge View Post
    No, the issue is still. The recent issue is not able to boot from the USB being used to reset the password
    Well, Alright, There's a couple options to fix that (Normally), If you can't boot from one of the USB or CD recovery options, then, 1. Try a new USB (From my experience, 10 years is the life span of one, or it's some read/write issue), 2. Make sure you can boot it on a different PC if possible (Make sure it's working, all that jazz), 3. Make sure your BIOS allows boot from USB (Might not be enabled in an OEM BIOS, but idk), If none of these work, there's probably more options that you can google, but I'm too lazy to put everything on a forum post, so do some research, and find out what works.
    @oxsmudge Let us know if that works, or if you fixed it already.

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

M4A1-S has a good write up of th next steps in troubleshooting. But, you do need to start letting us know the steps you are taking as well as the results so we can further assist.

I have way too many VLANs on my network. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by M4A1-S View Post
    Well, Alright, There's a couple options to fix that (Normally), If you can't boot from one of the USB or CD recovery options, then, 1. Try a new USB (From my experience, 10 years is the life span of one, or it's some read/write issue), 2. Make sure you can boot it on a different PC if possible (Make sure it's working, all that jazz), 3. Make sure your BIOS allows boot from USB (Might not be enabled in an OEM BIOS, but idk), If none of these work, there's probably more options that you can google, but I'm too lazy to put everything on a forum post, so do some research, and find out what works.
    @oxsmudge Let us know if that works, or if you fixed it already.
    Thanks. It worked now by using a new USB sticks, lol

Thanks. It worked now by using a new USB sticks, lol
    Glad it worked for you!

I have way too many VLANs on my network. Seriously.

Windows 7 is really old.why not reinstall a new OS(Like Windows 10,Windows XP)?
    On the other hand.Cracking Windows7 passwords is also easy,you can refer to it:https://www.winpwd.com/reset-windows...-password.html
    Last edited by Gooery; 04-12-2019 at 02:28 AM.
    Dislikes Snipeye, Temper disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gooery View Post
    Windows 7 is really old.why not reinstall a new OS(Like Windows 10,Windows XP)?
    Because Windows 7 is the last worthwhile Windows OS without having to rip it to shreds just to have a little privacy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2