User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11

    Default

    Cant wait to get a rough map design so we can start play testing.





    Also since you are making this map specifcly for the eGO jailbreak server have in mind the rules and the playstile.
    Maybe a different design for cells?Every map has the same boring maincells design.
    Last edited by SneakyTurtle; 01-07-2019 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falix View Post
    Def put some good secrets in the map (maybe something to do with rattman cause its portal),besides that get a good bhop in there and ill prob like it
    I thought about CT secrets too. CT's can use those secret to find the T rebelers or stuff.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post
     

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyTurtle View Post
    Cant wait to get a rough map design so we can start play testing.





    Also since you are making this map specifcly for the eGO jailbreak server have in mind the rules and the playstile.
    Maybe a different design for cells?Every map has the same boring maincells design.
    at the old forums I made some posts about stuff I already did but I can't retrieve those.
    Likes SneakyTurtle liked this post
     

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karl-police2019[GER] View Post
    at the old forums I made some posts about stuff I already did but I can't retrieve those.
    Rip

  5. #15

    Default

    Currently working on this timer, I've posted that somewhere else in the Prestige Gaming forum.

    I have to fix some delay when pressing the button.

  6. #16

    Default

    I'll mix Portal 1 and Portal 2 textures just a bit, and then put a bit of that foliage style somewhere. And maybe BTS but I'll be looking also on the performance.

    The main style will be Portal 2 however. I'm looking to do something with particles.
    Last edited by karl-police2019[GER]; 10-18-2019 at 09:59 PM.

  7. #17

    Default

    Definitely looking forwards to it! Feel free to message me if you need any help finding good textures/artwork help. I'm always happy to see new developments! Also, maybe an @thorgot is neccesary. Forgive me for not including any other map creators, I'm rather new to the community map realms.

    They Call Me Divinity

  8. #18

    Default

    I love portal 2. Super excited for a map based on it.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Definitely looking forwards to it! Feel free to message me if you need any help finding good textures/artwork help. I'm always happy to see new developments! Also, maybe an @thorgot is neccesary. Forgive me for not including any other map creators, I'm rather new to the community map realms.
    I've asked thorgot months ago something about scripts in his undertale map, to add more stuff.

    The turret system that I wanted to make changes the targetnames but someone told me that it could break with how prestige gamings warden works, so I don't really know.

    Someone from TT has to tell me how the Warden works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •