User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Meet the Leadership: Mayhem Death

Meet the Leadership: Mayhem Death
    1/1/2019 | Artists: Evilsamsunshine, Coder | Writers: CloudOnPC, xValence | Video Editors: Matrix, AndrewW | #mtl #edgegamers #video

As a new year begins, Media continues to produce videos for our most popular series, Meet the Leadership. In this video, we interview none other than our hardworking CS Community Manager, Mayhem Death!

As always, if you have any feedback, make sure to let us know!

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
    Thanks Division LeaderArbiter thanked for this post
    Likes Yehhp, Corrupted, SupporterApexLock, Demonic, JonnyBoy and 5 others liked this post

Yo that thumbnail looks awesome!
    Likes Community ManagementMayhem Death liked this post

=(e)= 29.05.2018
    =(e)= Removed 14.07.18
    =(e)= Added back 20.07.18
    =(eG)= Maybe some day
    =(eGO)= You good?

Loved the video, great work! It was nice to learn a little bit more about Mayhem

Nice video, damn thats some pro thumbnail aswell.

Ftp

=(e)= 5/14/2018
    =(eG)= 7/6/2018
    =(eGO)= 10/13/2018

I'll just shoot out some honesty here.
    I love this idea and this concept, but I'm so disappointed in the execution. Not only are the questions pretty poor, the answers could have some more depth to them. I looked at the different videos, and it seems that they're all pretty short, so I'm just wondering if a certain timeframe is set?
    Why not have it a table-talk(podcast), where you talk for an hour and you REALLY get to know them.

I might be alone on this, but I just feel like all of the MTL videos I've watched, have been lackluster.

Although - nice artwork on the thumbnail, and I like the affect of the soundwaves in the video.
    Last edited by sopheyy; 01-01-2019 at 11:50 PM. Reason: podcast, duh
    Likes Community ManagementMayhem Death, Divine liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sopheyy View Post
    I'll just shoot out some honesty here.
    I love this idea and this concept, but I'm so disappointed in the execution. Not only are the questions pretty poor, the answers could have some more depth to them. I looked at the different videos, and it seems that they're all pretty short, so I'm just wondering if a certain timeframe is set?
    Why not have it a table-talk(podcast), where you talk for an hour and you REALLY get to know them.

I might be alone on this, but I just feel like all of the MTL videos I've watched, have been lackluster.

Although - nice artwork on the thumbnail, and I like the affect of the soundwaves in the video.
    I actually was thinking about this last week. It's something we're considering and might end up doing. The podcast is coming back (we actually just shot the first ep) We're for sure looking at ways to make the questioning better. I appreciate your feedback.

As for timeframe, yes we actually do... We try to keep it short cause we've felt that people just wouldn't watch it. The question quality has for sure taken a hit... We'll try to come to a middle ground.
    Thanks sopheyy thanked for this post

Great video media, and good work on the interview @Demonic pretty cool to see this i love to see meet the leadership and @Mayhem Death good on the answers no one answers qustion like you, for it a hole new world :D

XD all of the other videos are really good too i love all the meet the leadership interviews
    Likes Community ManagementMayhem Death, Demonic liked this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast