User Tag List

Thread: Slaying for JB

Default Slaying for JB

During when we are doing a game like soccer or team based games a T usually slays. So, for warden when a T slays they have to do a whole different game. In my oppinion it should be server disruption if a T slays. It delays the round for warden and it reduces LR time.
    Likes Matz liked this post
    Dislikes Demonic, Corrupted disliked this post

Dont the ts already lose a round by slaying just because they wanna be annoying. If the admins would kick them they would probably have enough time to join back.

Quote Originally Posted by carter227 View Post
    During when we are doing a game like soccer or team based games a T usually slays. So, for warden when a T slays they have to do a whole different game.
    It's really not too big of a deal from what i've seen. If a T really wants to sit and do nothing for the remainder of the round, let them do it. Honestly, I can't emphasize this more. Wanna know how to fix this problem and possibly save some LR time? All T's unstack in between the markers, we're playing _____. Done.

It's fine way it is, while I do admit it is sometimes annoying, you just have to find a workaround as a warden. It is funny when you get a group of 20+ Ts coordinating slays to make the warden mad (@Orange), but you'll get to LR eventually, and it just gives everyone a nice little chuckle .
    Likes Jacko, Corrupted liked this post

Kinda a shame tho, i wanted to make a map based on team games, but it's not an option as they're never played.

It shall be the way it is now. Cheers!

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")