User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    If they are just bronze league at CS:GO and doing Shot4Shot and missing a lot but trying, that's not delaying.
    If they are trying to do climb w/ CTs but both are just bad and falling a lot, that's not delaying.
    If they are actively trying to do their one LR, they are not delaying.

If they are doing more than 1 game for the LR, that is delaying.
    If they are running around the map trying to find something to do, that is delaying. They should have something roughly figured out when they get LR and can further deliberate from there if needed.

If an admin does not know if they are delaying, they can ask other admins in multiple ways of communication. They should generally have a good understanding before hand about what is delaying to help keep the game going smoothly. There might be a slight margin between admins what is delaying but they should all roughly be on the same page.

If you think a player is taking a bit long to decide what to do, explain the rules of their LR, or whatever else, you can let them know to speed it up as there are a lot of people waiting to play.
    The point is that there should be a rule where T's are not allowed to play mutliple games or play one long game. When I said the admin doesn't know that the T is delaying I meant he had absoloutely no clue that your able to delay in LR by playing multiple games or by playing one extremely long game. Also if the ct accept's the t's custom lr there's nothing you can do as a dead person, a lot of the time people accept multiple custom lr's or really long lr's. The point is that there is 2 people that lr each other and do multiple games simply to delay the round. You never play on the pG servers so you obviously don't know how it is....
    Dislikes Rogue Sniper disliked this post

I really don't care.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    The point is that there should be a rule where T's are not allowed to play mutliple games or play one long game. When I said the admin doesn't know that the T is delaying I meant he had absoloutely no clue that your able to delay in LR by playing multiple games or by playing one extremely long game. Also if the ct accept's the t's custom lr there's nothing you can do as a dead person, a lot of the time people accept multiple custom lr's or really long lr's. The point is that there is 2 people that lr each other and do multiple games simply to delay the round. You never play on the pG servers so you obviously don't know how it is....
    I play on the servers and I agree with what he said. I dont see a need for this rule when it should fall under common sense. It should be pretty obvious to most people that they shouldn't be delaying. And if admins aren't sure if what the T is doing is delay, they can ask another admin, or AT, and if necessary ask leadership (please ask an admin/at first though)
    Theres no way every single admin dont know Ts shouldn't be delaying.
    Thanks Rogue Sniper thanked for this post
    Likes Division LeaderCustom Stats liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EpicFlamingos View Post
    I play on the servers and I agree with what he said. I dont see a need for this rule when it should fall under common sense. It should be pretty obvious to most people that they shouldn't be delaying. And if admins aren't sure if what the T is doing is delay, they can ask another admin, or AT, and if necessary ask leadership (please ask an admin/at first though)
    Theres no way every single admin dont know Ts shouldn't be delaying.
    There's moments when there is no admin's to enforce the rule so the people that are delaying could just say "It's not in the rules" and then there's people waiting 6 min so these people could finally finish extreme climb. Also they could say it's there lr and they could do whatever they want since they had to listen to the cancer ct's and warden so he deserves to play whatever he wants as long as the ct agrees to it. If someone was to delay lr people could atleast say it's in the rules and copy and paste it into chat, then he would see that he's breaking the rules and he might actually stop delaying the round. Also whenever an admin ask's another admin they might not instantly get a respond and we will probably end up waiting for them to finish it. It would be really handy if it was to be in the rules, then everyone would know that IT IS delaying and that they can't do it.

Code:
    request noun
    re·​quest | \ri-ˈkwest \

: to ask as a favor or privilege

plural : requests
    Therefore Last Request, singular, is one thing you may ask for, not a group of items.

Also I have been on the server multiple times watching, I don't know why you bring this up. As Epic has said, its just common sense to not have players delaying in their LR or doing multiple games.

There's moments when there is no admin's to enforce the rule so the people that are delaying could just say "It's not in the rules" and then there's people waiting 6 min so these people could finally finish extreme climb. Also they could say it's there lr and they could do whatever they want since they had to listen to the cancer ct's and warden so he deserves to play whatever he wants as long as the ct agrees to it. If someone was to delay lr people could atleast say it's in the rules and copy and paste it into chat, then he would see that he's breaking the rules and he might actually stop delaying the round. Also whenever an admin ask's another admin they might not instantly get a respond and we will probably end up waiting for them to finish it. It would be really handy if it was to be in the rules, then everyone would know that IT IS delaying and that they can't do it.
    If there's no admins, go in to TS/Discord or ask for one in Steam.

If we have to put everything into the rules then that burdens down players freedom to play as they will be constantly checking if something is allowed.

Too many rules and then people won't want to play on the server.

Common sense and maintaining server stability are two coverall terms to keep it fun to play but keep players in line so everyone can have a good time.
    Last edited by Rogue Sniper; 12-15-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Code:
    request noun
    re·​quest | \ri-ˈkwest \

: to ask as a favor or privilege

plural : requests
    Therefore Last Request, singular, is one thing you may ask for, not a group of items.

Also I have been on the server multiple times watching, I don't know why you bring this up. As Epic has said, its just common sense to not have players delaying in their LR or doing multiple games.
    Still people play multiple games. Last request, meaning what's your last wish before the next round, you could say your last request is to play multiple T games for fun.

Still people play multiple games. Last request, meaning what's your last wish before the next round, you could say your last request is to play multiple T games for fun.
    That is you requesting multiple things, also know as 'my requests are to play X, Y, Z', if you want to be semantic. Last request has always been 1 thing and thats it. This is not a hard concept to get.

That is you requesting multiple things, also know as 'my requests are to play X, Y, Z', if you want to be semantic. Last request has always been 1 thing and thats it. This is not a hard concept to get.
    Okay than we should add a new plugin. You LR a ct once and if you win that lr you automatically get slayed since LR is only one thing. If lr is only one "thing" than you can only lr once.

Okay than we should add a new plugin. You LR a ct once and if you win that lr you automatically get slayed since LR is only one thing. If lr is only one "thing" than you can only lr once.
    Go for it. If you can figure out how to tell if a player is done with their 1 thing especially when its something more custom, then that'd be amazing.

What??? Your saying that lr should only be once, if lr was to be only once then it would be no fun. This is my final say on this, I think there should be a rule like this because then everyone would know that IT IS considered as delaying, yes you could say it's common sense that it's OBVIOUSLY delay but than you could also say that it's there LR and they can do as much games they want and as long as they want. Yes I guess last request is singular and is only one thing but nobody says that, who cares that last request means it's singular. I just think that it should be in the rules OR in the FAQ since everybody would than know it's considerered as delaying.

If they are just bronze league at CS:GO and doing Shot4Shot and missing a lot but trying, that's not delaying.
    If they are trying to do climb w/ CTs but both are just bad and falling a lot, that's not delaying.
    If they are actively trying to do their one LR, they are not delaying.

If they are doing more than 1 game for the LR, that is delaying.
    If they are running around the map trying to find something to do, that is delaying. They should have something roughly figured out when they get LR and can further deliberate from there if needed.

If an admin does not know if they are delaying, they can ask other admins in multiple ways of communication. They should generally have a good understanding before hand about what is delaying to help keep the game going smoothly. There might be a slight margin between admins what is delaying but they should all roughly be on the same page.

If you think a player is taking a bit long to decide what to do, explain the rules of their LR, or whatever else, you can let them know to speed it up as there are a lot of people waiting to play.
    Exactly. This suggestion is targeted at LRs that would intentionally take exorbitant amounts of time to complete. If two people are just bad at the game, that's a matter of whether or not they are intentionally whiffing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast