User Tag List

Default CSGO: Danger Zone

CSGO: Danger Zone
    12/13/2018 | Artist: Coder | Writer: Nick | Editor: xValence|#cs:go #battleroyale #update

CS:GO Danger Zone is here! Valve recently announced their take on the Battle Royale genre of games. Danger Zone is a new game mode, complete with it's own matchmaking, for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It's smaller and faster paced than most other Battle Royale games currently released. Matchmaking currently has separate queues for Solo, Duo and Trio, and with a max of 18 Players plus a small map rounds end fairly quick. For more information on the new game-mode, see the official page on the Counter-Strike website: here

Along with this update, CS:GO is now Free To Play! Players that owned CS:GO and played previous to this update have received Prime status and a commemorative Loyalty Badge. Free players can still earn Prime by reaching Rank 21 and adding a phone number or by purchasing the Prime Status upgrade from the CS:GO store page on Steam.

In the official FAQ, Valve has stated that "Free To Play users have access to all game modes, matchmaking, and a limited set of item drops and weapon cases."

There's no better time to get your friends onto our CS:GO servers. Even if you've never played CS:GO we'd love to have you join our other players, just make sure to read the server rules. A list of our servers can be found here. Have fun!

For more information about CS:GO going Free To Play, check out the FAQ on the Steam support website: here

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube

You're uhh, a little late
    Likes DanJK liked this post

I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    You're uhh, a little late
    No you
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

Hey look, this again
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

Any thoughts on eGO having their own Danger Zone BR server? I was talking to @crc1225 about what changes would be needed to make it a 32 player BR (4 teammate squad?) instead of the current max 18 players.
    Likes Advisorcrc1225 liked this post