User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    We could still try, you never know.
    Have you ever attempted to use Hammer it's time consuming, and not beginner friendly also not including the time it would take to test it to make sure the fixes didn't break the map

I love Obama but the bugs that come with it are IMHO not worth priority compared to JB 2.0

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Seniority =/= Rank; I deadass joined 3 weeks before Arbiter did in pG look at it now

Seeing as this is a map that people seem to enjoy, we are going to see if we can get this fixed. If it turns out that it can't be done then so be it.

I think we need a new version of this map.Similar things,some more games added in the style of the map.

*My opinion: Map is trash and should be removed, but that is irrelevant*

I'm pretty sure this is possible because there isn't a lot of special things in this map as its pretty simplistic with basic games and is just generally bland (the map is legit just dev textures)

I'll start working on a version with the updated jump rope as a hotfix but then down the line I would probably like to something similar to this:

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyTurtle View Post
    I think we need a new version of this map.Similar things,some more games added in the style of the map.
    Also this is kinda low priority and probably won't happen immediately as tech is working on bigger server stuff.
    Thanks Jacko thanked for this post
    Likes SneakyTurtle liked this post

Last time I was warden (on obama ofc) I told the Ts about the delay and literally nobody died when I stopped it... Just make sure you let them know the issue

n
    Last edited by Corrupted; 10-16-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Well it sucks to be them they were warned and they didn't follow. This is an issue that should be fixed with the countless other problems Obama has but this shouldn't be a priority
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Seniority =/= Rank; I deadass joined 3 weeks before Arbiter did in pG look at it now

Well why are you guys been arguing about this map?

its fun with less people, and its enjoyable now that tech team is going to find a fix until then we could just stop playing that game, simple is that
    Dislikes Desp disliked this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Despite Matrix's negativity, I would be happy to do this. If leadership would like this done, let me know.
    Likes Corrupted, AdvisorLarry_Da_Lobster liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast