User Tag List

Exclamation CSGO Servers Extended Downtime

12/8/18 | Artist: Coder | Writer: Arbiter | #csgo #servers #downtime

Tech Team is aware of the issues with TTT are the other CS servers. They are currently working on a resolution. No ETA is currently available. Once one is available, this post will be updated. Please join our discord for additional updates.

Jailbreak is back online.
    Additionally, while waiting for our other CS servers, consider checking out our FiveM server, which just had a brand new update today!

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for the update @Arbiter and to those that are working on finding a resolve to this matter.

Thank you for the update, TT take the time you need

~JonnyBoy

I can confirm that TTT hasn't any issues with the Danger Zone Update.

thanks for the update
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by Bara View Post
    I can confirm that TTT hasn't any issues with the Danger Zone Update.
    @Bara According to our last update, from our Discord server, our TTT Server downtime isn't due to TTT not working, it's because we have a bunch of custom stuff added onto our server.

Team, CSGO servers fixed besides TTT - which might take extra time due to how custom ours is. MG, JB, Surf, Bhop is fixed. If you see any issues please report them.
    Damage Given to "=(eGO)= xblade111" - 2882 in 58 hits

@peloc Sorry for the late response (didn't saw the notification). My point goes always out from the latest master version from github (or now from the private gitlab version). I don't support older versions, except the last changes aren't ttt changes (like readme, build script and so on).

Quote Originally Posted by Bara View Post
    @peloc Sorry for the late response (didn't saw the notification). My point goes always out from the latest master version from github (or now from the private gitlab version). I don't support older versions, except the last changes aren't ttt changes (like readme, build script and so on).
    We are running an ancient version of TTT. I think its from like probably 2016. They added some stuff into the core ttt plugin and now it takes a long while to get everything fixed sadly.