User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dream__ View Post
    +1 because then u can do the alias command and see the knife animations more

but also
    do the fists do more damage? If they do good, but i think they do less, and it might add alot of lag

guess im neutral
    They do less damage. I think they should get added because it adds a bit of reality to the game. Also snowball glitches or grenade glitches wouldn't be a thing if this gets added to all the servers. May I ask how will this cause a lot of lag? It was added in with the update.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

-1 for now because I'd much rather see something like the surf server get fixed, or jail get fixed than the ability to see your shiny little knuckles in game.
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

-1 There are people that play to see their knife skins. My knife is somewhat expensive and since I don't really play anything besides Jailbreak I wouldn't really see or use it after spending so much on it

Quote Originally Posted by Slightly Worse View Post
    -1 There are people that play to see their knife skins. My knife is somewhat expensive and since I don't really play anything besides Jailbreak I wouldn't really see or use it after spending so much on it
    I never mentioned about removing the knife. I think the knife and bare hands should both be in the game. I have a knife my self and I love bhoping and knifing warden.

Quote Originally Posted by WaSe View Post
    -1 for now because I'd much rather see something like the surf server get fixed, or jail get fixed than the ability to see your shiny little knuckles in game.
    It's a suggestion, it doesn't have to get instantly added. Also I aswell think does should get fixed rather then adding this. But does that mean this suggestion should just get turned down and instantly denied?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    It's a suggestion, it doesn't have to get instantly added. Also I aswell think does should get fixed rather then adding this. But does that mean this suggestion should just get turned down and instantly denied?
    Hense the reason I said "-1 for now".
    Member Since 8/17/17

Admin Since 12/25/17

Main Game is CSGO
    Side Game is GTA V
    Addtionally, osu!

Hit me up for my game IDs

Also volvo doesn’t let you equip on nonDZ game mode. Load a map, turn on cheats, give weapon_fists, and nothing happens even though its a valid weapon. Same as hammer or wrench. However you can have the tablet which doesn’t do anything outside DZ game mode.

I’m sure volvo will change this in the future for at least other casual game modes but we’ll see...
    Thanks Corrupted thanked for this post

I think for now we will leave it the way it is. As Rogue said, nonDZ games don't support this (to my knowledge), but maybe when that changes we can revisit the topic. Cheers everyone!

***SIDE NOTE*** If this were to be added, you wouldn't have your knife replaced, it would more than likely just be added along with your knife. So you could still have both (at least in my mind).

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4