User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    I have a nice 170$ knife skin, I'd like to be able to see that skin. Heck I should be able to throw it to a friend in the server so they can have it and I can use their skins.
    You mean so you can throw your knife? Well you need your knife for certain games and it would suck if certain people just threw it by an accident.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

    League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaSe View Post
    Or we could just have it so that you can use fists or knives on both sides....


    And btw the whole idea of fits is not new with this update
    If your using your fists OR knife than T rebelling would be a lot harder. Think about opening vents on avalanche, T's already die if they open vents with a knife as fast as possible if the ct is quick to check. Having fists and a knife just makes jailbreak a bit realistic, hands for good T's and knives for the rebelling T's.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

    League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    You mean so you can throw your knife? Well you need your knife for certain games and it would suck if certain people just threw it by an accident.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    No you can drop your knife if the server has the correct cvar set.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    No you can drop your knife if the server has the correct cvar set.
    Yes I know that. But I'm saying that you shouldn't be able to drop your knife because someone might loose it by an accident.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

    League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Yes I know that. But I'm saying that you shouldn't be able to drop your knife because someone might loose it by an accident.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    That's on them then. Don't be dumb, watch which keys you are pressing.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    That's on them then. Don't be dumb, watch which keys you are pressing.
    Yes but sometimes it does happen as an accident. Also if this doesn't get added and the ability to drop your knife will than people will just T pose.

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

    League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

  7. #17

    Default

    You don't T-Pose in CSGO, they have unarmed models even before the BR update, its just you couldn't do anything without a weapon.

  8. #18

    Default

    Bet. When fentex came out I had an odd bug that I had no weapon what so over and sometimes I T posed or sometimes my player model looked as if he had a gun in his hand and he was just sliding.
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

    League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

    Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

  9. #19

  10. #20

    Default





    At best you ran into a bug with the map or the plugin, but default CS:GO behavior is not T-pose.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •