User Tag List

Thread: Reset Downtime

Default Reset Downtime

This is a reminder that starting tonight, the main EGO FiveM server will experience downtime for an unknown amount of time this weekend to prepare for the reset. I ask that if you see the server up at any time, please avoid connecting until further announcements are posted due to the fact it may go up and down at times. We will post when the server is live for playing!
    Thanks SupporterTaylor27 thanked for this post

Noah "RipplyTiger151"
    Community Manager, Public Relations
    Member Services & Support

New to EdgeGamers? | Complaints / Concerns | Suggestions | Ban Contests | Ban Requests

I feel like maybe this should have been attempted on an off day, like a tuesday night or something.. But okay, thank you for the info!
    Likes AdvisorCustom Stats liked this post

“This is a reminder that starting tonight”

Does this mean the updated server will pretty much be playable tomorrow? And not today?

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    I feel like maybe this should have been attempted on an off day, like a tuesday night or something.. But okay, thank you for the info!
    Not that it matters much to you as you hardly get on, but, my schedule is very iffy and in order to make me feel comfortable and match my schedule, I determined it appropriate to do this weekend. There's a possibility this won't be a one night thing and I don't want it to extend to several more days due to my work schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by switxhed View Post
    “This is a reminder that starting tonight”

Does this mean the updated server will pretty much be playable tomorrow? And not today?
    This is all determined on how everything wants to cooperate during the move. If everything is smooth, it's possible it will be ready tomorrow. Otherwise it may be tomorrow night leading into Sunday. Depends on how things go.
    Noah "RipplyTiger151"
    Community Manager, Public Relations
    Member Services & Support

New to EdgeGamers? | Complaints / Concerns | Suggestions | Ban Contests | Ban Requests

Thanks Noah for the information on this! Can’t wait and no rush on it. Whenever you guys feel the timing is best then that works for us all, off day or not.
    Thanks Community ManagementRipplyTiger151 thanked for this post

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Deputy Chief Burt Macklin
    Los Santos County Police Department

I would like to remind everyone that the work done at EdgeGamers is entirely volunteer.
    No one here gets paid for doing what we do.

Tech and Dev staff will do their best to schedule downtime during non-peak hours but something it doesn't work out that way.

GTA staff have worked their butts off to get this reset done and rolled out. I am looking forward to the new digs, regardless of when the downtime takes place.
    Last edited by Adam; 12-07-2018 at 02:04 PM.