User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default CS:GO is free now with Battle Royale mode, say welcome to hackers

The much-awaited CS:GO update is finally here. Valve also hops onto the Battle Royale bandwagon as they add a 16-player Battle Royale mode called Danger Zone to the game.
    Alongside the update, Valve has also made CS:GO Free-to-play. This was also hinted with the previous Halloween update when Valve made parts of the game open to everyone.

CS:GO Battle Royale
    The entire game has been made free so that as many players can get to play the new Battle Royale mode. With the Danger Zone update, players also get to have the Danger Zone cases which have around 17 community skins.
    Patch notes for the Danger Zone update are as follows:
    1. Danger Zone
    2. Free to Play
    3. Danger Zone Case
    Thanks Godzilla thanked for this post
    Likes SupporterBeastTheNinja, SupporterJonnyBoy liked this post
    Dislikes Fistacles, DanJK, Duck disliked this post

I tried to play Battle Royale yesterday and i fack with it xD
    Kinda a cop of Fortnite but ye.
    And i got a win

its really good, i thought it would be shit but i kinda like it
    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= Feels good

MS some point

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    its really good, i thought it would be shit but i kinda like it
    I enjoy it too, but I feel like it will get very old very quick. My main issue is that AKs and other good weapons are only in the air drop (i think??) and that other guns have a very low spawn rate.

Scourge, I think thats right. I seem to not be able to get a gun at all for a while, unless I get lucky with a lot of money, or just a weapon. Ammo seems to be in short supply early game. It's weird having an ammo limit, because usually you don't worry about that.

"say welcome to hackers" why do people think this.

BR is fun. the limited weapon/ammo system makes it actually challenging and a much better experience than finding ARs with 3 mags everywhere. small map and money system allows for the rewarding of aggressive gameplay, unlike other BRs. no more camping in a corner til the zone gets to ya, it rewards you with moving. i personally like it. willl i continue to play it after a month? probably not. but i like what valve did. now just make servers 128 tick :^)
    Likes Forteces, DanJK liked this post

Cheats will only be bad for bit while the non-prime accounts that got upgraded and are now cheating in prime. Once they get banned it'll go back to close to what it was before, as Prime was cheaper to get around than 15-20 dollars anyway so I don't see a whole lot changing long term. We will have a bigger playerbase though which is good.

Also if the servers get too cheater-ridden, there will be(or already are) plugins that can stop non-prime users from joining if our servers get too bad, however i'm not sure if Leadership would ever implement such a thing, that'll be up to them.
    Last edited by DanJK; 12-08-2018 at 11:08 PM.

I don't believe that hackers will take over because Valve has updated VAC and they still are. I can definitely see a problem with smurfs though. I feel bad for the silvers

ez evasion just made 2000 accounts bought to use ref "Divine"

#freeziztou
    Dislikes SupporterBeastTheNinja, Corrupted disliked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ziztou2 View Post
    ez evasion just made 2000 accounts bought to use ref "Divine"

#freeziztou
    ziztou just stop it what you are even trying to do
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018