User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    If csgo was trying to copy fortnite than they failed.
    Why do people insist that Fortnite created BR? I mean, a battle royale game comes out after Fortnite, then "iT's CoPYinG FoRTnIte."

When I think of BR, I think of a deathmatch between 100 people until the last one stands, not just "Fortnite"
    When you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere else to go but up!

This is what i've been missing? Sigh... csgo is hitting the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Why do people insist that Fortnite created BR? I mean, a battle royale game comes out after Fortnite, then "iT's CoPYinG FoRTnIte."

When I think of BR, I think of a deathmatch between 100 people until the last one stands, not just "Fortnite"
    Soo fortnite released BR and became free, and so valve also did that. Obviously valve knows about fortnite and decided to bring in a battle royal option and make it free so that more people play it. Thats only my opinion on the situation.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    =(e)= 29.05.2018
    =(e)= Removed 14.07.18
    =(e)= Added back 20.07.18
    =(eG)= Maybe some day
    =(eGO)= You good?

eZ xD

Ok could we go back to the original idea. Whats your opinion on the update. Im not gonna change my mind.

I'm not going to complain about valve adding more stuff or making the game free. I think it's a rather useless update that only serves to break sourcemod and custom game modes just like every update does.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    I'm not going to complain about valve adding more stuff or making the game free. I think it's a rather useless update that only serves to break sourcemod and custom game modes just like every update does.
    Valve need only update the CSGO branch of the MP Source Engine without changing code and all the gamedata signatures change lol.

Soo fortnite released BR and became free, and so valve also did that.
    Fortnite released a battle royale and the battle royale became F2P, the PVE mode is still $40. Epic Games is a much smaller developer, and an even smaller distributer. Valve has a history of making their "primary" game free to play after a while. They did it with TF2 and it was only a matter of time until CSGO got it. I don't think they made the game F2P because of the BR, I think the BR was the excuse for Valve to finally make this game F2P with a "premium" system similar to how TF2 works. So, actually, Valve did the "pay to play moves to free to play" before Epic Games.

And then there's the topic of copying in the battle royale genre. Every single game, gamemode, and movie that is in the battle royale genre is just a copy of Battle Royale . Hate to break it to you, but everything you know and love about either any battle royale type game or movie is just a copy of the movie from 2000.

I see no issue with what valve did in making the game free to play as it has happened to me in the past when my primary game was TF2. It's a move by valve to either attract more people to play/purchase keys, or it's valve's knowledge of the decline of the game. Either way, the game is fine where it is, with or without Danger Zone.

Honestly, this just seems like a You v. Us type of thread, you're just constantly finding a new reason as to say why CSGO will end up total trash because it's F2P now.
    Likes Saber liked this post

It's just mainly one thing. I didn't make this thread to fight or anything, I just don't think csgo becoming F2P was a good choice and thats it. I'm not trying to find reasons to fight anyone. It's simply my opinion.

=(e)= 29.05.2018
    =(e)= Removed 14.07.18
    =(e)= Added back 20.07.18
    =(eG)= Maybe some day
    =(eGO)= You good?

eZ xD

I won a crate featuring the BR on my second match and sold it for like 7 dollars, the trade-off being the servers are still down so I'm still playing this. There were definitely cheaters in some of my games the first day (the prime mode), but on day 2 I didn't really run into any, the mode itself is average, danger zone spreads too slowly and I feel like resources are too abundant.
    Last edited by antagonist; 12-07-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Did this update break the servers?
    Your Favorite Breakfast Treat

Quote Originally Posted by TinyMuffinLord View Post
    Did this update break the servers?
    Yes

All ego server have been down since the update where you cant even connect or the server crashes once you join.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

=(e)= 08-02-2016
    =(eG)= 12-25-2017
    =(eGO)= 2-7-2018

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast