User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would you rather be a Jedi Master or Sith Lord?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jedi Master

42 39.62%
  • Sith Lord

44 41.51%
  • Other (Please explain)

20 18.87%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

I would go down my own path. I would seek to learn and master both the light and dark sides of the force and seek to balance it. To me it wouldn't be okay to rule the galaxy in a dictatorship fashion, or to just even have power. Except the power to defeat anyone, but I'd use it more to check those who become excessive or abusive with it. I also feel the Jedi are a bit nave to have forbid the practice or study of the dark side, and to have all the restrictions during the time of the galactic republic.

I'm sorry, I love star wars. <3

Sith lord!
    Likes Euphoric liked this post

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - J Howard
    www.Facebook.com/thyre

Tick me off and you get a lightsabre up your arse

This is your shield, come back bearing it or bared on it.

CPU: Core i5 4590 3.3ghz
    RAM: 16 gb 1600 MHz
    HD : 1 TB WD Black
    MB : ASUS Z97
    VID : EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB
    PSU: 1000 watt

http://codepen.io/TeejayParker/full/grLmQd/

Jedi. Yeah, Sith get to be bad and stuff...but Jedi get cool fighters like the Eta-2 and the Delta 7 and Delta 7B. Added to that, if I feel particularly troll like when talking with other beings about a story, if said beings ask if everything is as I said: "It is, from a certain point of view".
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I'd choose the dark side to learn it's powerful ways and travel under a different code of conduct than the jedi but I'd also not let my self my fully consumed as I'd also want to have jedi training and learn the way's of self healing through meditation.
    Play games and carve canyons! -Ant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3