User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Default Holiday Karaoke Night! (12/7)

Ladies and gentlemen, you know this time of year. Bells be ringin', folks be singin'.
    The holidays are upon us, and there is one way... just one way to properly celebrate. That's right...

With a very merry KARAOKE NIGHT!

On Friday, December 7th at 8 PM CT / 9 PM ET, hop into Teamspeak for a night of caroling with
    50+ of your coolest internet friends until the wee hours of the morning. Join the TF2 Karaoke Night
    Room (should be the top-most channel, password will be "finale") and message Emmy to get into
    the queue. Make sure your mic is muted. Then once it's your turn, leave it all out there on the stage!
    Make Saint Nick proud, yeah?

Sound good? Good! Now let's go over a couple of rules:

1. You are not, under any circumstances, to queue your mic while others are singing. Trust me, I also
    think that @TheUnderDog's rendition of "Silent Night" is baller as hell. But gaming is a hobby that attracts all sorts of
    people, a large portion of which tends to be very socially awkward. It takes a lot of courage to get up
    in front of a crowded teamspeak room and bust out some Run DMC in front of all your friends, and having
    people rudely interrupt you can definitely dissuade you from putting yourself out there in the future.
    So, if you want to avoid being Global Muted, feel free to praise your friends after their songs have concluded.
    In the meantime, cheer them on in the text chat. That's what it's for, after all.

2. Songs must be EGO appropriate. No, this doesn't mean you can't sing your favorite rap ballad just
    because it has some swears. But please use common sense. If you continue to repeat swear words
    or go off on very racist/offensive tangents in your music, you will be shut down. As always, racist language
    is a huge no-no.

3. Please let us know when your song has concluded. We are trying to move things a long while respecting
    that there are stupidly long pauses in some songs. So make sure you let us know once your song has finished
    up, so we can move on to the next performer!

4. This is a passworded event, and it is that way for a reason. People from outside of EdgeGamers are
    certainly welcome to join in our musical escapades. But we all have that friend (or dozens of friends, @Jpm)
    that you would never ever invite to something civilized and rules-heavy like this. Give it out to people
    at your own discretion, and please don't invite people that you know are going to cause trouble.

5. If this is your first time singing at a TF2 Karaoke Night, let Emmy and I know. Since your first time is
    always special, we commemorate your badassery with a shiny, sugarfree Song of the Seahorse award.
    But we have to know it's your first time to actually give it to you!

So practice your favorite christmas song, love ballad or veggie tales singalong. This holiday season needs
    your voice to make it complete, and we're looking forward to hearing you.

Happy Holidays,
    -Emmy and Minty

PS - Stick around afterwards for a very important announcement about future TF2 Karaoke Nights
    Last edited by Minty; 11-24-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Tired Minty doesn't know how dates work
    Likes Shaudono, Board of DirectorsArtimus liked this post

[DS] =(eGO)= Minty : :D
    :D has joined the game.
    [DS] =(eGO)= Minty : :o

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Tired Minty doesn't know how dates work
    Well tired Minty allow me to explain the phenomenon know as dating! When one seahorse likes another hipppocampus they commence the romantic phases of courtship! (No no you don't build a relationship with the local court...sigh Minty stick to the program! Also woah take it slow we're not at the marriage phase yet!, this is a turn based strat game!) Aaannnnyway, it's common practice to bring flowers and dress up really nice, you want to really "wow" and impress them! Places of entertainment and fine dinning or if the couple prefers a queiter more intimate setting an outdoor location maybe selected such as a park, a beach, or a drive in movie theater...to name a few. The rest then is left to how well the date goes! Thats dating in eGO friendly terms, hope that helps!

Back to Kareoke night!!! Yay!!!
    Last edited by Maserati; 11-24-2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added more places

TF2 Christmas Karaoke Night?
    Awesome i will definitely be attending and i hope to see many other members there as well!
    Thanks Division LeaderMinty thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Maserati View Post
    Well tired Minty allow me to explain the phenomenon know as dating! When one seahorse likes another hipppocampus they commence the romantic phases of courtship! (No no you don't build a relationship with the local court...sigh Minty stick to the program! Also woah take it slow we're not at the marriage phase yet!, this is a turn based strat game!) Aaannnnyway, it's common practice to bring flowers and dress up really nice, you want to really "wow" and impress them! Places of entertainment and fine dinning or if the couple prefers a queiter more intimate setting an outdoor location maybe selected such as a park, a beach, or a drive in movie theater...to name a few. The rest then is left to how well the date goes! Thats dating in eGO friendly terms, hope that helps!

Back to Kareoke night!!! Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    TF2 Christmas Karaoke Night?
    Awesome i will definitely be attending and i hope to see many other members there as well!
    You'd better! It's gonna be a great time :D
    Likes Chidori, SupporterMaserati liked this post

[DS] =(eGO)= Minty : :D
    :D has joined the game.
    [DS] =(eGO)= Minty : :o

Bummer, company party that night. I will make it to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by freshmeathead View Post
    Bummer, company party that night. I will make it to the next one.
    grab your cell, sneak into the bathroom when its your turn. XD

Better yet! get someone to stream it and do it at the party :'D
    Likes Techfreshmeathead, Division LeaderMinty liked this post

I'll try to make it.
    Likes Division LeaderMinty liked this post

=(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

Will Minty be there to serenade me?
    Thanks SupporterMaserati thanked for this post
    Likes Division LeaderMinty liked this post

Possibly Canadian. Mister36's "Mom"

Maybe, just maybe.....

jeezerman: you know misterboy, its not fun to play the game when people use aimbot
    *DEAD* Killah Zillah : If that was a backstab then I'm a teapot.
    Jade: I take solace in cheese.
    <16:26:26> "Cyclone": are we humans
    <16:26:28> "Cyclone": or are dancer

On my calendar! Woo hoo!

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast