User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    There's lots of interesting discussion when it comes down to moral theory (and this is just glancing the surface), but in short, my stance is that it is immoral (unfair) to force somebody to randomly somebody just so that others can move up in the queue.
    Are we actually getting into discussion about moral theory over a single person getting their team changed in a game server?

    Holy crap. You guys are getting ridiculous with these JB requests. Play the game!!!! Talk about nitpicking the tiniest stuff. It's like no one will ever be happy with anything.
    Thanks TinyMuffinLord thanked for this post
     

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Are we actually getting into discussion about moral theory over a single person getting their team changed in a game server?

    Holy crap. You guys are getting ridiculous with these JB requests. Play the game!!!! Talk about nitpicking the tiniest stuff. It's like no one will ever be happy with anything.
    Iím using moral theory to analyze arguments. This entire discussion literally boils down to perceptions of right/wrong, so I see nothing wrong with my statements.

    I donít think that itís right to ignore an argument just because it applies something thatís more Ďreal lifeí to it.

    More to the point, do you disagree with my analysis?

  3. #23

    Default

    Can we just move along and just say no to this k thanks. No need to make every suggestion a warzone
    Likes Corrupted, TinyMuffinLord liked this post
    Dislikes Orange disliked this post
     

  4. #24

    Default

    That would be like giving people warden priority for dying early into the round by T's. It'll make it unfair. JB is like the lottery; luck based and that makes it fair.
    -1


    Member Services Manager | Event Coordinators

    Are you an O and is interested in joining the MS EC team? Shoot me a PM and we'll take it from there!




    https://i.gyazo.com/2c0e51a960700fea...1e07586fc1.png

    https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/...306&height=677

    https://www.prestige-gaming.org/threads/76335/

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    Can we just move along and just say no to this k thanks. No need to make every suggestion a warzone
    Iíve said it before and Iíll say it again.

    There is no need for a stigma against argumentation. It is a productive way of gathering information about viewpoints to make well informed decisions.

    I donít believe that just because disagreements make you uncomfortable that it should be disallowed.

    Iím having civil discussion with other people who disagree with me through basic argumentative principle. What is wrong with that?
    Likes TinyMuffinLord liked this post
     

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teben View Post
    That would be like giving people warden priority for dying early into the round by T's. It'll make it unfair. JB is like the lottery; luck based and that makes it fair.
    -1
    Could you explain further how the two are comparable (warden priority for dying vs being put at the front of the queue for being randomly swapped)? I’m not quite following along. One of my main points was that being swapped for 1:3 ratio is completely out of ones control.

  7. #27

    Default

    Being punished for something you have no control over is stupid. Those who are forcefully balance swapped should be dropped back in front of the queue if you ask me.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Personally I feel that if a CT gets randomly swapped because of 1:3 ratio then he should be bumped back to the top of the CT queue. He was already first in queue so he should maintain that priority.

    I also agree that CT's should be regularly rotated to diversify the game. I'd like to see like a half-time team swap where CT's who have been CT 30 mins+ get swapped to T.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    Being punished for something you have no control over is stupid. Those who are forcefully balance swapped should be dropped back in front of the queue if you ask me.
    This. If it's not too much trouble for tech this should be implemented

    Technically the person on CT who got ratio swapped was higher in the queue than anyone waiting and weren't swapped for a real reason, so they should just be put back on top. But the people who have been on CT the entire map should be swapped after a while to give others a chance to practice/play on guard

    +1 Masty boi
    Likes Corrupted, Conner Tyson liked this post
     

  9. #29

    Default

    I have a solution.
    When swapped, you will not be moved to the front of the queue. This will not be a feature in Jailbreak2. I am looking into a supplement to resolve this, but this is not the way.

    Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •