User Tag List

Cool Clan Training?? Clan Battles..

I think it would be nice to use the new "Training" room .. as a way we could all be on a team.. (VS Bots).. but it would let us work together and learn.. team Tactics .. it would be like normal clan battles. ( 1 or 2 BBs.. CAs, DDs.) I don't know if carriers will be in next clan battles.. the point is ANYBODY want to do Clan Training??

Possibly. We just need dates and times so that we can get everyone on.
    "When the debate is over, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
    -Socrates
    "The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
    -Plato
    "Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
    -Erwin Rommel

Whom the *%&* came up with such a s%^&&@ idea! That sounds like someone s$#^^*(^ out of their a%! and calling it art!
    I mean...

Yeah, sure, that sounds like a good idea.
    All I want to see is a bunch of Space Marines ransacking an Imperial Star Destroyer while Zentraedi and Invid swarm their Gothic war vessel in a rush to destroy the Marines before the Borg arrive.
    That is not too much to ask, is it?

Issue is bots dont play like ppl. I mean if you wanted to try tactics... other then that good luck.

Killing potatoes, Just like normal CBs.
    Likes Ryo5678 liked this post

Arnarbatman made this one

Urlostdog Made this one

=(e)=3-13-'16
    =(eG)=12-23-'16
    =(eGO)=5-24-'17
    Advisor 12-26-'17
    Stepped Down 8-17-'18

Team Bfat And Uglymetal for Admin Round table 5/7/17

Default Why you Heff to be.. a Team!!

Who we fight does not matter... is the team work and communication... that we can Train and get better fighting as a clan. that's my point instead of the first few battles .. just doing whatever.. we can have battle groups .. for planning purposes, like squad 1 , and squad 2, maybe one is BB, CA,2 DD.. And that is our (Power Squad) for capping or breaking enemy formations.. Squad 2 (remaining CAs and DDs ) could be more scouting and Flanking..

Really just learning to work together and Build a Team is the (Training ) I speak of..