User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    I'll repeat what I said in the other thread: It's the T's LR. If they want to mess around and cheese you on their LR, then so be it. They completed all the tasks/cancerous orders throughout the round that the CT's have given them.

But I would like to see others opinions.
    What's the point of allowing CTs to decline custom rules if they can almost never actually decline those rules?

I view this as an extension of the rules that for whatever reason is currently not in place.

Cheesing = rebelling, and I don't see why it shouldn't be in this case.
    Likes Corrupted liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I don't see to big of an issue with it. Just gotta get quicker reaction times
    How long does it take you to
    1. See that you're in an LR
    2. Process that the T has said no rules
    3. Aim at the T and kill the T despite them already having a gun aimed at your head.... woops you're already dead.

I'd wager that the T has the upper hand in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    So you want to be take away the reward a t gets for surviving that toxic day? -1

No rules can also imply basic rules as in "no custom rules"
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Loud View Post
    CT's deserve what they get in LR you damn cancer meat bags
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekty View Post
    ^
    CT's/Wardens can be REALLY "cancer" sometimes, doing games to kill off as many as possible instead of having fun, doing confusing commands etc etc.
    If it happends so often then just prepare for it, dont stand 2m away from the t and expect him to not cheese you.

The goal of t's (prisoners) is basically to kill all ct's and overtake the jail, right?
    if the warden wants to be "cancer" so will the T's
    It's not being "cancer", its abusing a loophole in the rules to consistently kill CTs without them being able to fight back at all.
    Last edited by Orange; 11-16-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Most of the rule updates weren't necessarily changes but mainly clarification. The "No Rules" in lr was clarified in updated rules instead of being kept in FAQ. In reality the rules around lr wasn't changed but the interpretation of it was.

The old FAQ prior to rules being updated said:

Basically saying No rules means literally no rules.

In the updated rules we just clarified this by stating:

Shortly after updated rules were implemented, I asked custom stats if a T says "No rules" can a CT deny this and he said no as its not a custom lr.

After giving it about a week to test out I do agree that CT's should be allowed to deny "No rules" as they are like custom rules. T's still have a multitude of ways they can cheese the CT's. CT's cannot deny a regular LR (Unless the T is rebelling) but they were always allowed to deny a T's custom rules which made it pretty balanced for both sides.

@Custom Stats, I personally think a CT should be allowed to deny "No rules." LR Rules doesn't need another update but simply the interpretation on "No rules" should be changed.
    I would like to add that in my opinion, "No rules" is a custom LR. There is no case where grabbing the closest automatic rifle and gunning down your lr partner falls under Gun Toss, No Scope Battle, Dodgeball, Hot Potato, or whatever other LRs there are. (Shot4shot auto detects cheating and removes weapons from the player and its not possible to cheese a knife fight).

@Custom Stats can you explain your reasoning?
    Last edited by Orange; 11-16-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranges View Post
    What's the point of allowing CTs to decline custom rules if they can almost never actually decline those rules?

I view this as an extension of the rules that for whatever reason is currently not in place.

Cheesing = rebelling, and I don't see why it shouldn't be in this case.
    It's their LR. If they want to just murder you for fun, then so be it. Frankly this is why (in my own personal opinion, not from a leadership standpoint) players should only have 1 LR. Once that 1 LR is over (for example: they could play s4s until they are killed, but they can't do 1 s4s game then do gun toss) then they are killed.
    Dislikes Bee Bot (666) disliked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

It's their LR. If they want to just murder you for fun, then so be it
    ^^^ This.

If you survived the day by following the commands, you deserve this right.

I even had suggestions making LR more T sided but considering most active responses (from our members) in jb side are mostly of those who play CT. I stopped, cause i know they aren't gonna go far.

You want to put anymore restrictions on T? you should give up a right on CT side. Perhaps no guns for CTs?
    Dislikes Bee Bot (666) disliked this post

It's their LR. If they want to just murder you for fun, then so be it. Frankly this is why (in my own personal opinion, not from a leadership standpoint) players should only have 1 LR. Once that 1 LR is over (for example: they could play s4s until they are killed, but they can't do 1 s4s game then do gun toss) then they are killed.
    What's the point of that phrase in the rules then? That's where I'm confused. Why not just make it so that the last two Ts have the option of killing all the leftover CTs if they wanted to?

(That's effectively what the current state of the rules allows them to do anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Sampaio View Post

[SIZE=1]I even had suggestions making LR more T sided
    Lr is and was T sided, just do guntoss.
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

League of Legends
    EU West: iDxwn

Me when I'm offline. Just hoppin.

Basically removed what i said after thinking twice,this is basically just a post where you argue with others.
    Last edited by Rekty; 11-16-2018 at 03:19 AM.

Ok I am leaning towards the side of no rules is a custom game because it's the same as "guns allowed" in dodgeball lr. It is messed up so I guess now it's a +1

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Matrix; 11-16-2018 at 08:25 AM.
    "Dying is the highest form of ecstasy" Euphoria Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rekty View Post
    Basically removed what i said after thinking twice,this is basically just a post where you argue with others.
    Personally, I find nothing wrong with arguing as long as its productive. Nobody on this thread has gone beyond being civil, and I've learned a substantial amount about why the rule is interpreted the way it is.

I disagree with how it's currently being interpreted, hence why I'm making this thread. It's inevitable that arguing will happen, and I don't think that it should have this negative unproductive stigma attached to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast