User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You are the worst kind of person.
    Thanks, even though I don't constantly use it.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

My view on last request has always been cemented at least a tiny bit in realism/roleplay. IMO, the CTs should almost always win upon getting to LR. This is why I liked the old style singular, quick LR where last guard overrode last request. If you wanted kills you had to rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    My view on last request has always been cemented at least a tiny bit in realism/roleplay. IMO, the CTs should almost always win upon getting to LR. This is why I liked the old style singular, quick LR where last guard overrode last request. If you wanted kills you had to rebel.
    How does one rebel?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    How does one rebel?
    Very haphazardly with no regard for personal safety.

Very haphazardly with no regard for personal safety.
    So I should avoid attempting anything dangerous and only rebel when my personal safety is guaranteed?
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

I think lr should be fun and skillfull. It shouldn't be used to just to kill someone. CtrlAltDelicious told me this and I honestly think this should be the rule, he said that CT's should have the option of accepting the T's no rules lr. This would be nice because both sides have an equal chance, and your not doing this to just kill someone you dislike or anything like that.

EDIT: Read what Jacko said.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Corrupted; 11-14-2018 at 02:03 AM.
    Dislikes Rogue Sniper disliked this post

So I should avoid attempting anything dangerous and only rebel when my personal safety is guaranteed?
    If everyone did that, there would be no rebellion. The more dangerous the feat, the more fame you get when you accomplish it.

How does one rebel?
    Holding W and spamming space along with clicking mouse 1 tends to work.

If everyone did that, there would be no rebellion. The more dangerous the feat, the more fame you get when you accomplish it.
    Yeah, nah, I'm not understanding what you're getting at. So, I'll just play a few games, then get LastRequest™ with a buddy then rebel and win the round for my team who sat there for 6+ minutes dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Stats
    The FAQ has been updated to specifically state that it is a custom LR to prevent confusion.
    ~Closed
    Thanks Corrupted thanked for this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5