=(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

MS 1-14-2019

but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

~BeastTheNinja

I don't really mind the whole "no rules", I understand how it could be frustrating for CTs but I don't see any need to change it. If someone gets to LR and they are someone that says "no rules" quite frequently all you have to do is prepare for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
    I don't really mind the whole "no rules", I understand how it could be frustrating for CTs but I don't see any need to change it. If someone gets to LR and they are someone that says "no rules" quite frequently all you have to do is prepare for it.
    You can't really prepare for it. He can shoot at the same time as he says no rules. It's like if you were in a race against a friend, who ever counts down will start sooner because he starts the race as he says Go.

Well if they say no rules? Why don't I get to blast them? After all, if there's no rules for them, shouldn't be any rules for me.
    Likes teimyw8 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Rules like those are for bronze players...
    Quote Originally Posted by _MEGA
    but then MC gets stabbed
    and she's in the hospital on her phone searching "how win a guy over in the hospital"

During Last Request (LR), when the prisoner states "no rules" it literally implies no rules and any form of cheating permitted during this session. Although, it may be unjust or unfair, try and use your situational awareness (time left on the clock, positioning etc) and as @Saiko stated, prepare yourself and expect the unexpected.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDelicious; 11-10-2018 at 02:25 PM.
    Likes SupporterBeastTheNinja, Damon, teimyw8 liked this post
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post

How are you supposed to prepare, you might just be beside them and than they lr you and as they say no rules they shoot you and your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Well if they say no rules? Why don't I get to blast them? After all, if there's no rules for them, shouldn't be any rules for me.
    Yes ok you can kill them but the problem is that they usually get the first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelicious View Post
    During Last Request (LR), when the prisoner states "no rules" it literally implies no rules and any form of cheating permitted during this session. Although, it may be unjust or unfair, try and use your situational awareness (time left on the clock, positioning etc) and as @Saiko stated, prepare yourself.
    May I also ask how does watching the time on the clock help?

Move around?

I mean the average skill level of most Jail players is Bronze II, therefore trying to hit a moving target or even trying to control recoil is not a skill they possess.
    Thanks SupporterNick thanked for this post
    Likes Advisorcrc1225, Corrupted, teimyw8 liked this post

Time left on the clock was more a situation based statement. Although, I understand where your coming from @Corrupted. However, no rules implies that any form of cheating is allowed, it is their LR and they can do as they want.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDelicious; 11-10-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast