User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1

    Post Last request "No Rules"

    So during last request your allowed to say no rules and instantly kill someone. I don't think this was a great idea since a lot of people just lr you, say no rules and you can't do much. I think this should be removed since it makes last request not enjoyable as a ct. Sure enough gun toss is nearly the same since it's not enjoyable as a ct but at least you don't instantly die and you have a chance of winning. If this doesn't get removed than it should at least be edited, for example a T gives a time when you start the lr and than your both ready and have quite an even chance (It should be that you get at least 5 seconds to get ready).
    What do you think about this?
    Dislikes SupporterBeastTheNinja, TinyMuffinLord disliked this post
     
    I really don't care.

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dxwn__

  2. #2

    Default

    lr and say no rules is fun, for some people, but those who dont like it does it anyways cuz they are doing it themself, so they should not hate it, i hate no rules in lr but i do it myself so im dobble moralsk, but its still fun though
    Dislikes Corrupted disliked this post
     


    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja




  3. #3

    Default

    Completly agree, it's hard enough to win as CT. If a T goes up to you and says no rules and its dodgeball and they just shoot you then it should be considered as Rebelling

    +1
    Thanks Corrupted thanked for this post
     

  4. #4

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    lr and say no rules is fun, for some people, but those who dont like it does it anyways cuz they are doing it themself, so they should not hate it, i hate no rules in lr but i do it myself so im dobble moralsk, but its still fun though
    How exactly is it fun? A T does dodgeball, he picks up a gun, he says no rules and your dead. That's only fun for the t's I'm talking about it not being fun for the ct's.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    How exactly is it fun? A T does dodgeball, he picks up a gun, he says no rules and your dead. That's only fun for the t's I'm talking about it not being fun for the ct's.
    Well thats the T's rules not ct so if you dont think its fun then deny it

    Sendt fra min SBQ-50011G med Tapatalk


    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja




  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastTheNinja View Post
    Well thats the T's rules not ct so if you dont think its fun then deny it

    Sendt fra min SBQ-50011G med Tapatalk
    Well that's the thing you can not deny no rules. The day the rules got updated I asked @Jacko about this and you are not allowed to deny no rules.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Well that's the thing you can not deny no rules. The day the rules got updated I asked @Jacko about this and you are not allowed to deny no rules.
    Then hope you can get it changed

    Sendt fra min SBQ-50011G med Tapatalk


    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja




  8. #8

    Default

    Why do you think this should be a thing. There's no fun in this as a ct.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    Why do you think this should be a thing. There's no fun in this as a ct.
    Because i dont play ct, i rather rebel much more fun

    Sendt fra min SBQ-50011G med Tapatalk


    =(e)= 05-13-2018
    =(e)= Removed 06-07-2018
    =(e)= Added back 08-10-2018
    =(eG)= 31-10-2018
    =(eGO)= 1-1-2019

    MS 1-14-2019


    but im a great guy just add me i dont bite

    ~BeastTheNinja




  10. #10

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •