User Tag List

Post New Jailbreak Map Suggestion: jb_chickenisland

jb_chickenisland was a map recently submitted into the gamebanana mapping contest for jailbreak. This map includes many unique games that I found to be extremely enjoyable to play. This map is absolutely gorgeous and the design of this map's layout is extremely well designed. I loved the aesthetics of this map and how well integreated the games are to the theme of the map. This map differentiates from most other maps I have seen and the sheer size of the map amazes me. This map could definitely find a place on our servers and is a nice size for the average amount of players we have.

Gamebanana link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201696

A few aspects of this map that really stuck out to me were a few of the games, such as climb and bhop, where the course is physically being made in front of you, and also a few of the original games such as quickscope where it tests the aim of the Ts. The pure aesthetics of this map is incredible and I would love to be able to play this map with players on our server.

Edit: As stated in the gamebanana post, it says it recommends not adding this to servers until it updates to b2 because that fixes a lot of bugs and adds several new games.

Edit2: jb_chicken_island_b2 has just come out (yay)! This version is more polished and fixes many bugs, as well as adding more games to the already vast amount.

Bug Fixes/Additional Games:
    Addition Added 3 Games : Dodge Course , Skiprope , Boxclimb
    Addition New Buttons / Game instructions added for serveral games
    BugFix Game names are showing now
    BugFix Iso won't open after 60 seconds after roundstart
    BugFix Can't avoid damage inside Push me game anymore
    BugFix Can't fall down anymore on CT's (Stay on top game)
    BugFix Laserbattle should work now without killing everything in the map with 2 feet
    BugFix Minor Bugfixes
    Optimization FPS Improvment
    Suggestion Armory doors will stay open for 5 seconds after leaving
    Addition More Chicken !

Hopefully with the newly updated version of this map, it can be added to our Jailbreak server, this map is a contender to be one of the best jailbreak maps in my opinion, and this version makes it more prominent.

The gamebanana link has not changed but here it is again:
    https://gamebanana.com/maps/201696
    Last edited by ApexLock; 11-03-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    Likes thorgot, Jacko, Dream, wzz liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ApexLock View Post
    jb_chickenisland was a map recently submitted into the gamebanana mapping contest for jailbreak. This map includes many unique games that I found to be extremely enjoyable to play. This map is absolutely gorgeous and the design of this map's layout is extremely well designed. I loved the aesthetics of this map and how well integreated the games are to the theme of the map. This map differentiates from most other maps I have seen and the sheer size of the map amazes me. This map could definitely find a place on our servers and is a nice size for the average amount of players we have.

Gamebanana link: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201696

A few aspects of this map that really stuck out to me were a few of the games, such as climb and bhop, where the course is physically being made in front of you, and also a few of the original games such as quickscope where it tests the aim of the Ts.
    This map looks really cool, and i like some of the games that are not on all of the maps.
    Likes SupporterApexLock liked this post

Is it by the same guy that made moonjail?

Maps looks good I like all the games, 10/10 would be a great rebel map.

This map is INCREDIBLY fun and seriously offers a new taste in Jailbreak. From the atmosphere, layout, design and the original games its a seriously great map that shouldn't be ignored.

PLEEEEEEEEEASE consider adding this map soon once the creator adds the update. The server is in dire need of new maps.

Sounds good dawg
    Thanks Fwuzzy, Dr Maddog thanked for this post

Looks like a good map to me, I think it'd be cool to get some new maps in the list.

With the map being updated to fix most of the problems on the map, we will further look into adding it to the server. Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed