User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Selling CS:GO Inventory for a better cause

A member of our wonderful community, @D3V4ST4TI0N has had an awful year. He has had a number of medical conditions and has been in and out of the hospital 7 times in the last year and as a result of that, he has raised a hospital bill of over 30 thousand dollars. He doesn't have a source of income or even health insurance. He desperately needs money.
    Here is his fundraiser, and you can read more about it there: https://www.gofundme.com/sarcoidosis...SewsrCZOKEQoD8

I have a number of csgo skins that I really don't need.
    My most valuable skins:
    AK-47 Neon Rider (Field-Tested)
    USP-S Neo Noir (Sold)
    AWP Hyperbeast (Field-Tested)
    I have a lot more skins then that, but these are the ones that hold the most value.

Here is how I want it to work. If you are interested in helping Jimmy, PM me and make a post in this thread. We can talk about what skin(s) that you would want. Instead of giving me money to give to Jimmy, you can just donate it straight to his cause. When you do, you should donate the steam market price (you can donate more then that if you want to) of the skins to Jimmy. In the donation, you should also set you first name to your forum name, and your last name to skin(s) that you bought, so that I can tell that you donated. After all that, I will send you the skin(s) that you payed for.

Thank you for your time. Help me prove that this world still has good people!
    Last edited by Saber; 11-02-2018 at 01:55 AM. Reason: USP-S Neo Noir got sold to cowen
    Thanks Simon, Damon, TehRaddish, cowen101, peloc and 5 others thanked for this post

I'm honestly kind of a cinnamon roll

Quote Originally Posted by alex2142hp1 View Post
    Thanks for helping Saber
    It’s no problem for me. I despise when life treats you poorly, and I want to help Jimmy to the best of my ability. This is the least I can do.
    Thanks Community Managementalex2142hp1 thanked for this post
    Likes AdvisorCtrlAltDelicious, SupporterApexLock, The Mast liked this post

4. 11-01-2018 09:57 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranges View Post
    I can buy it all for cryptocurrency, or if you're in the US, other payment methods (minus paypal) work.

Unfortunately I won't be paying steam market price, and I won't be going first if you're interested in selling to me.
    Like I said, I want you to donate straight to his cause. I will not benefit a single dime from this this. The only benefit I have is happiness.
    As for who goes first, it doesn’t matter to me. I think I can trust you. I can send you the skins you want, but you will have to donate straight to Jimmy (go fund me link is in the thread) instead of giving me any money. Here is my trade link https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffe...token=xJM74HxU

6. 11-01-2018 10:21 AM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranges View Post
    Again I wouldn't be paying market price (I'm not doing this out of the goodness of my heart). if you're ok with that add me on steam and I'll tell you how much I plan on paying
    Alright, you just need to provide me with your steam. Another thing is that if I get too suspicious, I will be shutting the deal down
    Last edited by Saber; 11-01-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Likes SneakyTurtle liked this post

Appreciate that you are wanting to help someone out on this Saber. Glad to see there are still people with good in their hearts.
    Thanks Saber thanked for this post
    Likes The Mast, Teben liked this post

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Death View Post
    Appreciate that you are wanting to help someone out on this Saber. Glad to see there are still people with good in their hearts.
    I just want to help!
    Likes SupporterApexLock, The Mast liked this post

There are no good people left in the world...

JK Your doing a good thing and there should be more people like you.
    =(e)=: I only made this account so someone could buy me VIP
    =(eG)=: Probably never
    =(eGO)=: That's a funny joke
    =(eGOO)=: God Tier level

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast