User Tag List

Default How many of you still play on the server?

Curious who all plays? Didn't even know we had a rust server but I've spend the past 5 hours maybe on it. Seems really nice. Hit me up on here or discord if anyone wants to play sometime. I play almost all nights anywhere from 10pm to 8am CST but I'd be willing to try and play during the day with you guys if need be.

The server has been fairly quiet the last few months. But there is generally a small population of die hards who keep playing.

We keep it active. Plus us Die Hards keep the Major Raiders in check.

Created by Rogue Nine

How is the server? A lot of PVP going on or not at all? I mainly play on a modded survival server that only allows PVP in a certain area.

ark Extinction happened, so I have been lost in dinosaur-land this month.

I stopped playing because the server was gone one day. May come back one day.

Rust server got Thanos snapped.
    Date Obtained:

=(e)= 8/12/18

=(eG)= ?

=(eGO)= ?

I got sick earlier last month and wasn't able to play and than life happened and couldn't play. What a month November was. Hope to start playing after wipe.

Created by Rogue Nine

The server has been shut down. The main issue is that I was working to keep it running. However I haven't been playing. As such I was not getting notifications or noticed myself since I wasn't playing whenever the server would go down or need a patch. This had the effect of killing population.

If anyone has the technical knowledge and interest you can reach out to @GardenGroveVW
    Thanks HoodedScotsman thanked for this post

It was great fun. Golden and you did a great job. I really hope someone is able to get it up and running again.

Created by Rogue Nine