User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot For Shot

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINIC View Post
    Shot for Shot

This game can only be played in an LR. Both players must be at the opposite side of each other at the specified location, once both players are at that location, the shooting may begin - running out of the zone does not pause the game. If shooting begins before the specified location, then the Guard is cheating or the Prisoner is rebelling (depending on who shot first) - this rule is implied unless stated otherwise.

What update we need

The rules say that it is mandatory for the T's to give the Location to play Shot4Shot, if not, they are Rebelling. (Confirmed by @Custom Stats)
    That rule is mostly neglected by 98% of the server and its literally not necessary.

If a new player as T's selects Shot 4 Shot with Ct's and they just start to shoot because they don't know they must specify location and then get killed because its considered rebelling is just cancer.

The line : If shooting begins before the specified location, then the Guard is cheating or the Prisoner is rebelling (depending on who shot first) - this rule is implied unless stated otherwise.
    Should be updated or removed. For me, it meant like if the T says S4S at pool and starts shooting before they reach pool, that is called rebelling/cheating.
    But the Managers say that it is considered rebelling if the T's don't specify the location.

As an active admin of Jailbreak, we follow it like : If the T starts shooting first, we consider it as Basic Rules (No healing / Cheating) unless the T starts cheating.
    So if we can get the rule updated/fixed/removed will be really great! Thanks!

@ApexLock @Custom Stats @Larry_Da_Lobster @thorgot @Coder @Mayhem Death@EpicFlamingos @Doyin
    I completely agree with you @DOMINIC this is how we play Shot4Shot on JB and it should be changed to this rule. I think it's mostly followed with the exception of a few people but having it written in stone would help
    Thanks DOMINIC thanked for this post

=(e)= 5/14/2018
    =(eG)= 7/6/2018
    =(eGO)= 10/13/2018

Shot for Shot

This game can only be played in an LR. Both players must be at the opposite side of each other at the specified location, once both players are at that location, the shooting may begin - running out of the zone does not pause the game. If shooting begins before the specified location, then the Guard is cheating or the Prisoner is rebelling (depending on who shot first) - this rule is implied unless stated otherwise.

What update we need

The rules say that it is mandatory for the T's to give the Location to play Shot4Shot, if not, they are Rebelling. (Confirmed by @Custom Stats)
    That rule is mostly neglected by 98% of the server and its literally not necessary.

If a new player as T's selects Shot 4 Shot with Ct's and they just start to shoot because they don't know they must specify location and then get killed because its considered rebelling is just cancer.

The line : If shooting begins before the specified location, then the Guard is cheating or the Prisoner is rebelling (depending on who shot first) - this rule is implied unless stated otherwise.
    Should be updated or removed. For me, it meant like if the T says S4S at pool and starts shooting before they reach pool, that is called rebelling/cheating.
    But the Managers say that it is considered rebelling if the T's don't specify the location.

As an active admin of Jailbreak, we follow it like : If the T starts shooting first, we consider it as Basic Rules (No healing / Cheating) unless the T starts cheating.
    So if we can get the rule updated/fixed/removed will be really great! Thanks!

@ApexLock @Custom Stats @Larry_Da_Lobster @thorgot @Coder @Mayhem Death@EpicFlamingos @Doyin
    What if the ct gets the first bullets and immediately shoots the t in the head because he/she hasnt giving a location yet so they assumed basic rules.

Quote Originally Posted by teimyw8 View Post
    What if the ct gets the first bullets and immediately shoots the t in the head because he/she hasnt giving a location yet so they assumed basic rules.
    No No No! The LR is for the T's, So if CT gets the first bullet, he is supposed to ask if the T had any rules.

If the T says No rules / Basic Rules, we consider it as No cheating/ No healing and START !

Quote Originally Posted by WaSe View Post
    All of the old maps had an arena on them.
    Add back plz ;-;
    Dislikes DOMINIC disliked this post

+Support Dominic. The rules need to be fixed

+1, I have never even enforced this rule and did not even though know this was a rule. I have never seen this rule and have not known this had even existed until @DOMINIC brought it up to me a few days ago. I completely agree with this point that most players do not know you have to set rules before starting the game, especially new players. I would 100% be in support of removing the necessity of mentioning a location in shot4shot. I feel the sudden highlight on this rule would cause a large amount of confusion and would additionally cause a large amount of unneeded incredibly kill-hungry CTs.

I also completely agree with @DOMINIC that if the T just start shooting during a shot4shot, it would be completely fine to just assume it is basic rules rather than needing to set a location first.

I would recommend for all games during lr, that it is fine to assume basic rules if the T says nothing for maybe ~10-20 seconds.
    Last edited by ApexLock; 10-09-2018 at 10:37 PM.

he is supposed to ask if the T had any rules.
    Thats not a rule?

I mean if they're delaying then shoot them, if they're new guide them, if they're rebels end them. We figured this out years ago, I dunno how this popular server lacks such basic theories of how to handle LRs or well a lot of stuff...

I'll take Common Sense for 200 Alex.
    Likes Simon, Advisorcrc1225, Community ManagementMayhem Death liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic View Post
    Thats not a rule?
    Well currently we are talking about a rule which got highlighted from nowhere that T's are considered rebelling if they don't give out location. I want this Toxic Rule to be removed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast