User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: !votefire

-1 if this was implemented me and my other wardens would be fired just cause of being cancer / playing toxic games, at that point why would u take warden?

Quote Originally Posted by SheThicc View Post
    -1 if this was implemented me and my other wardens would be fired just cause of being cancer
    Ever consider being a fun warden?

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragonKnight View Post
    Ever consider being a fun warden?
    Step 1: Do a marker race and just spray the last half(ish) of the stack and call that 50%
    Step 2: Now you can a cancer jump that is basically impossible except for the one guy that does kz
    Step 3: You know have lr without ever having to leave cell block
    Likes Rogue Sniper liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by crc1225 View Post
    Step 1: Do a marker race and just spray the last half(ish) of the stack and call that 50%
    Step 2: Now you can a cancer jump that is basically impossible except for the one guy that does kz
    Step 3: You know have lr without ever having to leave cell block
    Step 4: Get banned, complain, but no one cares you are now banned.
    Likes Advisorcrc1225 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Step 4: Get banned, complain, but no one cares you are now banned.
    Except everyone does it and it isn't against the rules (even though it should, common sense, cancer)

Quote Originally Posted by crc1225 View Post
    Except everyone does it and it isn't against the rules (even though it should, common sense, cancer)
    Easy peasy... just revoke them for a week. Tell them they are disrupting the server due to the amount of complaints from Ts. It is your job as an admin to maintain server stability and ensure a majority of the players are behaving.

There's a lot of stuff not against the rules but if it causes enough people to get upset and complain and possibly leave then handle it as server disruption. Even in eGO Jail there were things not against the rules but if people abused them and towed the line too often and caused a problem then we handled it as so.

We don't need to have Jail be the server incarnation of 4chan, we have rules and we will have order here.

Been here 12 years almost, 10 on Jail, just send them to me and they can whine to me... thats all people did when I was Advisor for Jail anyways...
    Likes Advisorcrc1225 liked this post

I'm gonna close this. Sadly this would be a command that would be abused too much and admins already have the fire command at their disposal. Thank you for the suggestion regardless!

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Ashley : Yeah I am quite ugly

=(eG)= Shadow19 : i wish i could be an eyebrow of zac effron

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Average @ Best: crazyrockets! I've got great news!
    (ADMINS) =(eGO)= Ashley' <3: you're demoted!

[SM] =(eGO)= Dew of the Mtn Type: Kicked =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs (Reason: "Treason")
    Player =(eGO)= Ashley'<3 αмoμs left the game ("Treason")

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3