User Tag List

Default Fortnite Teases New Quad Launcher Weapon

This is a weapon we've known about for a long, long time, but it finally seems to be making its way into Fortnite: Battle Royale. The Quad Launcher is coming soon, according to an in-game notification, and it looks like quite the beast: a big shoulder-mounted rocket launcher with four tubes and the what appears to be an epic-tier rarity. Here's the description from the news feed: Quickly fire up to 4 rockets to blanket an area with explosive damage."

Here is a full look at the weapon:

So, What do you think? Will this alter the meta of Fortnite?
    Last edited by Simon; 10-09-2018 at 10:24 AM.

I swear you’re just a bot who forwards fortnite updates to the forums. Can you link a source?

He just links his own site for clicks which I'm not sure why it is allowed.

ACTUAL INFORMATION HERE:

The Quad launcher is releasing with the update this week, it was shown in-game. There is no info on how exactly it works. Probably not like it does in StW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayto View Post
    I swear youíre just a bot who forwards fortnite updates to the forums. Can you link a source?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister36 View Post
    He just links his own site for clicks which I'm not sure why it is allowed.

ACTUAL INFORMATION HERE:

The Quad launcher is releasing with the update this week, it was shown in-game. There is no info on how exactly it works. Probably not like it does in StW.
    He has been asked to no longer link this site. I donít mind the articles for discussion but the links are not okay.
    Likes Yehhp, Ayto liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ayto View Post
    I swear you’re just a bot who forwards fortnite updates to the forums. Can you link a source?
    lol em not a bot I am just a human like you guys
    I use to share news and updates about the games usually fortnite, overwatch, CSGO and etc

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    He has been asked to no longer link this site. I don’t mind the articles for discussion but the links are not okay.
    Quoting a source isn't ok?
    I am not here to promote my website, I follow some blogs and share with you guys to let you guys know and build a constructive discussion with in the community not a destructive one
    So what's wrong in it?
    If something wrong in it ethically or anything then do let me know but sharing some valuable content isn't a crime or abiding a rules of community, I think I justified my stance and my point now I need some authentic answer on it
    Thanks