User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Temper View Post
    It's not really a fix, as it's a workaround. It basically just does a retry command for every player just before the map change, and it sents out some rather stupid messages server wide saying "map change successful" and that kind of stuff, with included advertisement from the creator of the plugin.

As it's just a workaround, I am not too excited to be using this, but rather fix the issues by its core, which is rather difficult, as we need to wait for volvo to fix this.
    Yeah man thorgot mentioned this is a workaround and is not meant to be a solid fix. Adding this would be much better than adding nothing and waiting for sourcemod/valve to upload a fix. Its been a persistent problem for a couple of weeks and its not helping our server rankings. :l
    Likes Advisorcrc1225 liked this post

Added to Jailbreak, let me know if it does anything.

Map needs to be restarted.
    Thanks Jacko, SupporterApexLock, thorgot, SupporterBeastTheNinja thanked for this post

Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGroveVW View Post
    Added to Jailbreak, let me know if it does anything.

Map needs to be restarted.
    Looks like the crashes are still occurring consistently on certain maps. Maps that are guaranteed crashing are minecraft_beta and clouds. Maps that seem to be working for now are vipinthemix, ml_caslte, marioworld, and prison_m. Haven't been able to test other maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    Looks like the crashes are still occurring consistently on certain maps. Maps that are guaranteed crashing are minecraft_beta and clouds. Maps that seem to be working for now are vipinthemix, ml_caslte, marioworld, and prison_m. Haven't been able to test other maps.
    Crashing the server? Or crashing clients?

Yesterday everytime the map changed to minecraft or avalanche the server crashed, I'm not sure if the problem is this is connected. I could make a list on the maps that crash csgo with this.

So this plugin isn't working.. I'm removing it then.
    Connor, Murphy: "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGroveVW View Post
    So this plugin isn't working.. I'm removing it then.
    That was yesterday before you announced that you added it. I would say just leave it for some time. Maybe it just doesn't work on some maps or something like that. As long as it works a little bit than I would say it should stay.

So is this server or client? People can't make up their minds, and I've been personally told that both are to blame here - that simply isn't the case, it's one or the other. If it's server, I can look at the crash logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewerth View Post
    So is this server or client? People can't make up their minds, and I've been personally told that both are to blame here - that simply isn't the case, it's one or the other. If it's server, I can look at the crash logs.
    Looking at gameme, the server went down about 9 times yesterday over the span of 4 hours. At roughly these times (I think in MST? but not sure exactly what timezone gameme is in):
    5:02pm
    5:34pm
    6:42pm
    6:48pm
    6:53pm
    6:58pm
    7:10pm
    7:56pm
    8:32pm

Previously, the server also went down on the 28th at midnight, and a few times on the 23rd throughout the day.
    Last edited by RedDragonKnight; 10-30-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewerth View Post
    The server crash happend yesterday. Server crash rarely happends, but the client crash happend before the server crash. In other words the main problem is the client crash.

EDIT: I used to crash all the time, now with this plugin added I haven't crashed yet.
    Last edited by Corrupted; 10-30-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    Likes Matz liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast