=(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Thorium View Post
    Congrats on your first post. Also what?
    anna's a tad vulgar at times XD. In leyman's terms, No shotgun buff, point shop is cosmetics only, and everything else is fine

Member Status:
    =(e)= : 02/10/2018
    Gmod =(eG)=: 10/2/2018 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod =(eGO)=: 1/3/2019 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod EC: 1/4/2019 (Resigned 5/26/19)

Active Status: Unkown

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in action" - Carter-A259, Halo Reach

I agree with this post... except the shotguns. I think they should stay the same

Member Status:
    =(e)= : 02/10/2018
    Gmod =(eG)=: 10/2/2018 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod =(eGO)=: 1/3/2019 (Resigned 6/3/19)
    Gmod EC: 1/4/2019 (Resigned 5/26/19)

Active Status: Unkown

"Spartans never die, they're just missing in action" - Carter-A259, Halo Reach

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaKittyofpie View Post
    I aint going to try and be profersonal or however i ****ing spell that word just throwing that out there.
    1. dont buff shotguns mcg can go **** him self with that
    2. point shop shouldn't be for guns only for cosemetics like skins hats pets all that happy bullshit that the other servers had.
    3. everything esle is okay appretnly what i wrote way before didnt save sooooooooo **** my life
    Lol It's all good Anna. The quote for buffing shotguns was only to show my sadness in him asking for a buff on the already OP shotguns xD
    Likes Mcg liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Hey there,

So some of us have been talking and we have some things we wanted to suggest.
    Suggestions by (members and regulars): Symba, =(eGO)= Night, =(eG)= Dig, =(eG)= Chris, =(eGO)= BT-7274, =(eGO)= GrimReaper, =(e)= AnnaKittyofpie, =(e)= Frosty4Rock, =(e)= satsuki, Tyndarius, Halo

24/7 Minecraft TTT:

-Nerf the shuriken (Make less of them, 2 or 1 would be alright instead of 3 since they are basically one shot)
    -Buff the harpoon (It has been taking people to only 6 HP rather than one shotting)
    -Nerf the poison gun (Making it 2 shots rather than 3)
    -Add traitor weapon(s): superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy), Melon launcher
    -Buffing barret (higher damage to compensate for the slow fire rate)

OG TTT:

-Add map(s): ttt_submarine, ttt_crummycradle_a4, ttt_lost_temple_v2, TTT_Waterworld_Remastered, ttt_airbus_b3
    -Remove map(s): ttt_cluedo
    -Add traitor weapon(s): poison dart, shurikens, superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy)
    -Add detective weapon(s): TTT Randomat
    -Remove detective weapon(s): p90
    -Add general weapon(s): p90
    -Nerf shotguns (Take their damage down so that they can't be used like a sniper)
    -Buff the knife (So it's one hit)

People also want back the point shop for weapons and/or player models; though, we have already talked to Michael Bolton about this.

We've also received complaints about hitboxes. You will be aimed in with a sniper, shoot, and nothing happens.

Another thing I noticed, though this is more a coding thing. So GrimReaper isn't being autotagged for some reason, but he can view previous map reports, unlike the admins who are being autotagged. Just figured I'd bring that up as well. (This isn't anything top priority so it can wait, I just wanted to add it in)

Thanks for taking the time to read this through!!

"Buff the shotguns!!" - Mcg -_-
    So to start theres a few things here I'd like to address before the rest of gmod LEr discusses this.

1. Soon™ OG TTT will be updated to have fastdl and will have the weapons from MC ported over. This will fix the shotguns and add the new T stuff. Shurikens are probably going to be taken out entirely as there are too many 1-hit weapons now that the kinfe is 1-hit.

2. Pointshop was buggy, also for TTT theres nothing really to add.

3. Can't do anything about hitboxes.

I'll copy this thread over to leadership and we will discuss the rest. Thank you for all the ideas.
    Thanks Mama Bear thanked for this post
    Likes Symba liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    So to start theres a few things here I'd like to address before the rest of gmod LEr discusses this.

1. Soon™ OG TTT will be updated to have fastdl and will have the weapons from MC ported over. This will fix the shotguns and add the new T stuff. Shurikens are probably going to be taken out entirely as there are too many 1-hit weapons now that the kinfe is 1-hit.

2. Pointshop was buggy, also for TTT theres nothing really to add.

3. Can't do anything about hitboxes.

I'll copy this thread over to leadership and we will discuss the rest. Thank you for all the ideas.

So some of us were talking about it, another thing we would like to add to the suggestion list, is the removal of the grapple hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    So some of us were talking about it, another thing we would like to add to the suggestion list, is the removal of the grapple hook.
    That's removed with the weapons update, it isn't on MC TTT

Quick update. All the MC > OG weapon changes are now done.

Regarding maps ttt_submarine, ttt_crummycradle_a4, and TTT_Waterworld_Remastered have been added.
    For now ttt_lost_temple_v2 & ttt_airbus_b3 won't be added, we had them in the past and both were almost universally hated among other things.

Irrelevant now. Tossed elsewhere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2