User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default GMod TTT Suggestions!!

Hey there,

So some of us have been talking and we have some things we wanted to suggest.
    Suggestions by (members and regulars): Symba, =(eGO)= Night, =(eG)= Dig, =(eG)= Chris, =(eGO)= BT-7274, =(eGO)= GrimReaper, =(e)= AnnaKittyofpie, =(e)= Frosty4Rock, =(e)= satsuki, Tyndarius, Halo

24/7 Minecraft TTT:

-Nerf the shuriken (Make less of them, 2 or 1 would be alright instead of 3 since they are basically one shot)
    -Buff the harpoon (It has been taking people to only 6 HP rather than one shotting)
    -Nerf the poison gun (Making it 2 shots rather than 3)
    -Add traitor weapon(s): superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy), Melon launcher
    -Buffing barret (higher damage to compensate for the slow fire rate)

OG TTT:

-Add map(s): ttt_submarine, ttt_crummycradle_a4, ttt_lost_temple_v2, TTT_Waterworld_Remastered, ttt_airbus_b3
    -Remove map(s): ttt_cluedo
    -Add traitor weapon(s): poison dart, shurikens, superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy)
    -Add detective weapon(s): TTT Randomat
    -Remove detective weapon(s): p90
    -Add general weapon(s): p90
    -Nerf shotguns (Take their damage down so that they can't be used like a sniper)
    -Buff the knife (So it's one hit)

People also want back the point shop for weapons and/or player models; though, we have already talked to Michael Bolton about this.

We've also received complaints about hitboxes. You will be aimed in with a sniper, shoot, and nothing happens.

Another thing I noticed, though this is more a coding thing. So GrimReaper isn't being autotagged for some reason, but he can view previous map reports, unlike the admins who are being autotagged. Just figured I'd bring that up as well. (This isn't anything top priority so it can wait, I just wanted to add it in)

Thanks for taking the time to read this through!!

"Buff the shotguns!!" - Mcg -_-
    Thanks GrumpyCatJen thanked for this post
    Likes Symba, Mcg, Night, Frosty4Rock liked this post

I agree with this.
    Protocol 1: Link to pilot. Protocol 2: Uphold the mission. Protocol 3: Protect the pilot. Protocol 4: Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Hey there,

So some of us have been talking and we have some things we wanted to suggest.
    Suggestions by (members and regulars): Symba, =(eGO)= Night, =(eG)= Dig, =(eG)= Chris, =(eGO)= BT-7274, =(eGO)= GrimReaper, =(e)= AnnaKittyofpie, =(e)= Frosty4Rock, =(e)= satsuki, Tyndarius, Halo

24/7 Minecraft TTT:

-Nerf the shuriken (Make less of them, 2 or 1 would be alright instead of 3 since they are basically one shot)
    -Buff the harpoon (It has been taking people to only 6 HP rather than one shotting)
    -Nerf the poison gun (Making it 2 shots rather than 3)
    -Add traitor weapon(s): superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy), Melon launcher
    -Buffing barret (higher damage to compensate for the slow fire rate)

OG TTT:

-Add map(s): ttt_submarine, ttt_crummycradle_a4, ttt_lost_temple_v2, TTT_Waterworld_Remastered, ttt_airbus_b3
    -Remove map(s): ttt_cluedo
    -Add traitor weapon(s): poison dart, shurikens, superdiscombob (only one time use, can't rebuy)
    -Add detective weapon(s): TTT Randomat
    -Remove detective weapon(s): p90
    -Add general weapon(s): p90
    -Nerf shotguns (Take their damage down so that they can't be used like a sniper)
    -Buff the knife (So it's one hit)

People also want back the point shop for weapons and/or player models; though, we have already talked to Michael Bolton about this.

We've also received complaints about hitboxes. You will be aimed in with a sniper, shoot, and nothing happens.

Another thing I noticed, though this is more a coding thing. So GrimReaper isn't being autotagged for some reason, but he can view previous map reports, unlike the admins who are being autotagged. Just figured I'd bring that up as well. (This isn't anything top priority so it can wait, I just wanted to add it in)

Thanks for taking the time to read this through!!

Honestly, the tagging issue is the very least of concerns as it affects nothing else besides the ability to see previous map reports which should be a thing for all admins.
    Henlo

Also
    +1 for crummy. I would not take the one off the workshop though. Before pG went down in a dumpster fire, a couple of our tech team members fixed many of the problems on the map. It would be a good idea to grab that version from our servers.
    Henlo

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    I approve of this, we gotta make them better
    =(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

We appreciate this! It helps to have people provide this valuable input, otherwise nothing would change and people would just keep complaining. Thank you!

I aint going to try and be profersonal or however i ****ing spell that word just throwing that out there.
    1. dont buff shotguns mcg can go **** him self with that
    2. point shop shouldn't be for guns only for cosemetics like skins hats pets all that happy bullshit that the other servers had.
    3. everything esle is okay appretnly what i wrote way before didnt save sooooooooo **** my life

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaKittyofpie View Post
    Please respect other members. Thanks.
    Likes Mcg liked this post

U.S Navy Veteran - Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) 3rd Class

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaKittyofpie View Post
    I aint going to try and be profersonal or however i ****ing spell that word just throwing that out there.
    2. point shop shouldn't be for guns only for cosemetics like skins hats pets all that happy bullshit that the other servers had.
    3. everything esle is okay appretnly what i wrote way before didnt save sooooooooo **** my life
    Congrats on your first post. Also what?
    Likes Mcg liked this post

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast