User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo4

Talking Bo4

Who’s excited about the new Blackops game? I watched the live stream and I think that this could be a good year for us CoD fans! What do you guys think?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The last few cods havent looked all that impressive, or caught my attention, this one however, looks like it could be loads of fun
    =(e)= 8/29/15
    =(eG)= 12/23/2016
    =(eGO)= 11/16/2017

BO4? You mean BO3 with new stuff and no wall running right?
    Maserati: TS is UP, UP, DOWN DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
    ---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

Also, having played MOST of the CoD line up to date (missed Ghosts, BO3, and Infinite Warfare), I am really disappointed that the developers chose to get rid of the campaign. While it could be argued that this was a space saving thing, I'm a bit more cynical and see a few different reasons:

1) The actual story campaign is a full game price DLC, similar to how you could buy BO3 multiplayer by itself.
    2) The campaign was left out so that the profit margin from the game would be larger, especially once loot drops go live.
    3) CoD developers want you to buy the new CoD every year, therefore, having a good story line would be bad, as you might not want to play the new game if the story looks dumb. If they continue with no story mode, then the new players might not have a reason to keep from buying the 1 CoD per year.

---George S. Patton

ITS A GUNDAM!!! -- The grunts who go on to live long and fulfilled lives in the Gundam franchise....

I heard the most recent rendition of CoD was quite good. I do really miss the series. IF they add a campaign and make it worth the price I'd love to consider it because I actually enjoy the pace of CoD games a lot and miss it.

The only thing that looks fun is the mode Blackout (basically fortnite meme extended).
    Other than that it just looks like Bo3

This’ll be interesting
    =(e)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eG)=:May 12th, 2018
    =(eGO)=
    :none
    Member Services RC: September 12, 2018
    Ex-Admin and Ex-RC: October 24th, 2018

So now that the "game" has been out or a while, what do people think of it?

---George S. Patton

Blackout looks interesting, but I'm not a fan of the futuristic take on everything anymore.

i7 8700k | RTX 2080 Ti FE | ASUS Prime Z370 | ADATA XPG 16GB DDR4-3000 | Intel 660p 1TB | Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic | Windows 10 Pro | Dell 27" 1440p 144hz G Sync

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast